UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be a few other pictures on here after Wednesday ;)

toyfair?? ???, make sure you get loads if it is! ;D ;D.....mmmm.....i'm out wednesday in Thamesmead, wonder if i can swing by on the way home ???:-\

Will the US version have shell type fenders and outside headlights like the Ertl 5000 precision?

Also hope that the final version of the tractor will have the louvres on the bonnet better then on the picture in Ford and Forsdson magazine.

But love to see this tractor and other coming.

What tractor will Doe have next year as show version. What about a Dexta Roadless or Roadless 46, hmm :)

Jack.

Here the ford 5000

Is this picture like that on the tractorconnection site? If so why do they put the words so big over the image. You can't even see part of the tractor and the word is so big it is distracting. I would rather they use a smaller font and placed better so you would know where the pic came from but it wouldn't ruin the pic ::)

they do it like this so it is very hard to edit the photo and take the words out,

if text is just in a corner its easy to remove discreetly and claim the picture

I understand why they put their name on it. But a smaller font, put on the writing on the wheel or somewhere on the tractor that doesn't block most of the tractor. What good is having the scoop on the picture if no one can see much of the picture?

looks like it is in front of a renault.

Where do they come up with the time to make all these  ??? ???

In the meantime I am getting poorer and poorer ;) ;) :'( :'(

UH is certainly putting the pressure on Siku and Britains but if Wiking and Ros dont quickly follow suit they will have a hard time keeping close also. The world of Farm models looks brilliant , doesn't it ?

I love it...... ;D ;D

looks like it is in front of a renault.

Where do they come up with the time to make all these  ??? ???

In the meantime I am getting poorer and poorer ;) ;) :'( :'(

UH is certainly putting the pressure on Siku and Britains but if Wiking and Ros dont quickly follow suit they will have a hard time keeping close also. The world of Farm models looks brilliant , doesn't it ?

I love it...... ;D ;D

Toatally agree Anfield Vario, I think the world of farm models has undergone something of a revolution in the last few years, particularly in the 1:32 scale. Its not that long ago that that all we had to look forward to in the main stream offerings would be a handful of new additions from the likes of Britains & Siku etc, and looking back at the quality & detail back then, it was light years away from todays standard (granted, partly due to new & improved techniques etc),but with the advent of the likes of U.H, the bar has been dramatically raised, and credit to Britains & Siku, because they to are now far better models than not so long back.

But as farm model enthusiasts, we our the winners, and whats more, there seems to be more and more companies coming into the market, (As you mention, Wiking & Ros etc) with almost precision standard models, at toy prices!!!

Apologies for slightly drifting of the topic of new U-H releases....got a bit carried away  ;D

But the future does look good  :) :) :)