UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There not the MTX, they are more like a CX or MC  ;) ;)

Yeah your right.  Bit eager there, putting two and two together  ;D  Anyway they are the facelifted version, whatever they are.

I like the plough and the cultivator and the Fendt 400's look good as well.  Oh dear plastic bashing time around the corner

Some nice goodies amongst those :) Are there two different Fendts with the different attachments or will it come with both?

Vader cultivator looks the business too, and as for that Claas Tucano combine....Oh yeah ::)

That top down needs to come in a bigger size me thinks, to keep in front of the vaderstad drill.  ;)

Yes true but where do we put all this big kit ::) also look around you what do you see in real life ;) ;)

Has any one got any idea on release dates for these  ??? ???

OK the UH people are French and the 2 girls did there best to talk about these new toy's, most will be released early next year, iff i understood correct.

The big bud the end off this year, and the ford 5000 USA January.

Erik.

The cabless 135 is perfectly correct for a tractor that has been renovated under the ROC scheme. You must remember this tractor is based on the renovated one that was at Banner Lane. YES YES YES QD!

Oh I agree with that... but it's a medly of parts.. not a REAL production line tractor... that's what we want... not a rotten old 10+ parts tractor  >:( :'( :'(

I hope they make a better job of the production model on the 135... the medallion is wrong wrong wrong  >:( - as is the seat... and the arches..  ::)

We want the QD... now that would be a nice model in 1:32

Marky i surprised you didn't spot the 1/32 yellow 35

all them models look great more on my list now

Yes true but where do we put all this big kit ::) also look around you what do you see in real life ;) ;)

Funny you should say that,  two 9m and one 7m Topdown not too far away. Just seems a bit ill matched to the mother drill.

Is that a UH model pulled behind the MTX with duals all around ?

I love the Fendt loaders should make an already awsome model even better. Must get them both... ;);D .The Kuhn plow looks ok but that vaderstadt cultivator looks nice but a bit small for around here. Most cultivators here are between 7m and 12m, but some are 15 or almost 20 m.

The MF 135 gives me hope for a Ford 5000 in 1:32 scale as well.  8)

Is that a UH model pulled behind the MTX with duals all around ?

I love the Fendt loaders should make an already awsome model even better. Must get them both... ;);D .The Kuhn plow looks ok but that vaderstadt cultivator looks nice but a bit small for around here. Most cultivators here are between 7m and 12m, but some are 15 or almost 20 m.

The MF 135 gives me hope for a Ford 5000 in 1:32 scale as well.  8)

Can't please every one I'm sure there will be wider cultivators as soon as the likes of Gavin get ahold of a few.