Toytrac 2007 - THE FTF LAYOUT - WOW !!!

Lord Ferguson

As with Grahams layout... I can't add anythinbg worthwhile to this topic... other than to say I was BLOWN AWAY by the standard of this setup... it genuinely bought a lump to my throat to be even so much as associated with the higlhy skilled artists of this superb piece of work...

Congratulations to Mandy, Sean, Mark, Marcus and Tris for a superb example of what FTF is all about.. I am blooming proud of you.. and I know the rest of us are too  ;)

Bobby Dazzler... feast your mince pies on this then  :o

DSC_1233.jpg

DSC_1234.jpg

DSC_1235.jpg

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!  :o

The attention to detail is unreal, sledge hammers,telegraph poles, Mandy's farm counter with chickens on top. Everything is so well layed out, And all the classic machinery really makes it, I'm VERY impressed, also that MF 200 trailer next to the combine is the dogs danglies! How it should look! I'm impressed with you boys & Mandy, you've really promoted FTF in a very positive way, round of applause needed!

Absolutely fantastic layout detail is immense you all deserve around of appluse for all the hard work and time that's gone into bringing it together is such a great way and what a credit to the forum just so sorry i wasn't there to see it  :'( :'( :'( :'(