Time to up the Fordiness!

ihatepoundland

Some nice shots at that show. Good to see more and more people are making the effort to show tractors with implements I mean thats what the purpose of the tractor was. I know transportation of implements can be a problem for some people. Out of interest where was the show?

I will get some rodless and major pics soon

I have a mate who does them up or flogs them

the last pre force small ford he sold was "cheap"

then the buyer told him that he had just sold him a

ford 2000 selecto-matic and not the 3000 they are ment to be like

"rocking horse do do" aparently anyway how the buyer got

off my mates yard without getting chinned is beyond me  ::)

Like them pics Rob!

Nice to see some JD's aswell, what was that 2wd one with the SG2 cab?

A 4240 I think, there should be some pictures on here somewhere :-\ :)

Nice pics Rob - I believe that Dexta with the reg containing CYB is completely original  :o :o Was in CT at some stage ;)

Any idea on the hours?

Some nice shots at that show. Good to see more and more people are making the effort to show tractors with implements I mean thats what the purpose of the tractor was. I know transportation of implements can be a problem for some people. Out of interest where was the show?

Bishop's Lydeard nr. Taunton, if you remember the Farmall photpgraphs from July, this was the same show. :)

A 4240 I think, there should be some pictures on here somewhere :-\ :)

Any idea on the hours?

Bishop's Lydeard nr. Taunton, if you remember the Farmall photpgraphs from July, this was the same show. :)

Ah yes I do 1HP.. it must be a good show.

It was severely under attended, but then it was the weekend that the flooding started so the weather was not the best. It was a "Vintage Farming & Rural Heritage Show", although I would have liked it more if they expanded that to include more classics :-\ The Steam Fair held there a month later is meant to be good, but that was cancelled, due to the wet conditions.