Richies 1:87 Farm.

richie

The 1:32 farm is nearly finished so I started an other one in 1:87 to go with the 00 trains. Here's one or two photos for you's to be going on with, Not much to look at yet. You's will notice that the train lay out is well on didn't want the farm in the middle. (to far to reach in to get the detail right.

post-59-132638663801_thumb.jpg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice layout mate, You want to have a look at Kibri models They are realy nice and you get to put them together also, they are nice fun to do

Looking forward to it growing

Yep they are great models, All the trucks and cranes you see in the middle of the layout are Kibri models. I have got my eye on the Class combine and the forager.

Nice layout.  :)

Me too, it's surprising how many models are available in that scale too......

Yes they are good detail and not that expensive. The Class tractor and forage wagon was ?7.50 cant complain about that eh.   

Make sure you keep us bang up to date with this one Richie, be nice to see it all progress as I have no experience with this scale at all. Looks like a fair old size layout could come about though.  8)

Since I took these photos I have found abit more board so I have added another 2 foot to it. the overall length is now 12 foot so I have more field space to play with.

Since I took these photos I have found abit more board so I have added another 2 foot to it. the overall length is now 12 foot so I have more field space to play with.

and at 1:87 scale thats gonna be great!!!! ;D ;D ;D

so tempted to have a small scale farm as i'd prob get it done quicker but isnt there a lack of implements ??? ??? :-\ :-\

and at 1:87 scale thats gonna be great!!!! ;D ;D ;D

so tempted to have a small scale farm as i'd prob get it done quicker but isnt there a lack of implements ??? ??? :-\ :-\

Yes I think you could be right FB most of the 1;87 models I've seen just have some sort of trailers. I'll have to have a look at the Kibri catalog I might be wrong.

Richie try www.langleymodels.co.uk for white metal kits and www.Wiking.de for up to date continental stuff especially Fendt. These people do some very good building kits and are well worth a look as well www.metcalfemodels.com

Thanks for them bROADOAK I like the farm buildings on the metcalfemodel site I think Iam going to order them.