my model farm

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, I owe you an apology for not see the latest updates. . . the loader tractor looks ace humping the bales around. Smashing photos and scene settings. Looks the part. As for the maize drilling, again. ... Brilliant!! You have an eye for taking photos that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is that plaster scrim tape I spy round your bales  ??? What a brilliant idea... I've got rolls of it here which are yet to make it on to my walls!  ::)

That little tractor looks great for being less than perfect too, and incidentally is in slightly better condition than our neighbour's full size 6280 so full marks for realism!!  ;):D

Beautiful photos as well, I'm a big exponent of taking shots from low angles outside and pinching the natural landscape for background, works really well and you've got it cracked in these. Well done mate  ;D

Traci's reply - "What do you mean they models. .. " I also had a similar reaction but mine was littered with expletives!!

The loading pics are the best, probably the best model photos on the Forum to be honest.

This Forum is outdoing the Oxford Dictionary when it comes to finding words to express ones opinion of the work the members are posting!!

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody ;D

First, here is an update on my model farm in the 80's :

I have done the loft and the walls have had some fine sand glued to them to get that mud wall roughness, but the photos of the walls will come later (battery is charging on my rubbishy camera >:()

vieux80iz8.jpg

vieux801oz8.jpg

vieux802yw4.jpg

Next up the modern farm beef cattle yard :

dioboucherie31vr9.jpg

dioboucherie3xw9.jpg

dioramaboucherieuw7.jpg

Thanks. To make the dust i have a bottle of dust fixed up onto a very long airline (to go from the compressor to the field), i just have to let the air through the system and the dust comes out through a pipe dug down in the soil.

First i must say that you have made a stunning work with your farm.But that thing with the airline was "to mutch" it was genial mate!!!!!! ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...