JAG Contracting

Jez

thats the 2266 isnt it?? (think thats the number :-\ :-\), has a rubber auger, no steering and the head doesnt lift.....i have one as well! :D :D

prefer the Siku Cerea as my mid sized combine or TIMS's lexion :-\.....for now ;)

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Deere is like the 6410 - another one of Britains 'Could have been a great model' types. I have got one as well and the thing is as solid as a rock. That bendy auger and the crap fixed header and steering let it down so very much. Like you guys have said, it's a great mid sized combine to have been made but why oh why didn't RC2 finish the job?!!  >:(

Just a few updates here.

First is my attempt at changing the cab on the 7530. I filled the steering knob hole but was not happy so I am trying to fit a 6920s cab to it. It needs a bit of tweaking, grinding, cutting etc but it will get there, hence the large gap at the top....

Anyway, real updat i have made is by cutting the two door pillars out and making myself my own Panoramic Cab.

What do you think??

7530018.jpg

7530014.jpg

??? ??? ??? ???

Just a few updates here.

First is my attempt at changing the cab on the 7530. I filled the steering knob hole but was not happy so I am trying to fit a 6920s cab to it. It needs a bit of tweaking, grinding, cutting etc but it will get there, hence the large gap at the top....

Anyway, real updat i have made is by cutting the two door pillars out and making myself my own Panoramic Cab.

What do you think??

??? ??? ??? ???

i did wonder how easy that may have been to do and why no one else had tried??, looks great though Jez! :)

tidy job jez  :) saved you a couple of quid doing it yourself instead of buying the limited one  ;):)

That one is in the cupboard mate  ;) ;) ;)

tidy work jez, looks the part, are those triangle frames of uh duetzs?

Not sure Nick, i had them about a year ago off a member called nathan, i took them off the frontlinkages and think they are much better in their new home  ;) ;)

i did wonder how easy that may have been to do and why no one else had tried??, looks great though Jez! :)

I tried and it looks good and easy to do. Tahnks mate  :D :D ;D ;D

The time has come and who better to decide which decal I should use for my machines than you guys.

So pick from the below pic and vote away.

Personally I like H most.

Be honest, as they will get made up and stuck on  ;) ;)

JAGCONTRACTING.jpg

jez u ever thought of putting something like ''J. Gibbs'' or even ''J.A. Gibbs''  in yellow writing on the side of the cab roof, is it possible to do? i would like it for some of my tractors :-\

CJ has done it  ;) ;) ;)