JAG Contracting

Jez

looks great Jez!!, like the blocks as well!!....i gave up with one and got the UH version instead...quicker!!, not much difference in yours ;)

Cheers Ben, yeah, I made this before that one came out. I used to put my telehandler on it and then pull two muck spreaders as a team with one tractor pulling this out fit  ;)

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jez thats pretty sharp mate, could you set up your spreading team as it used to be mate? Be nice to see it in it's previous pre-FTF life :)

Tris, thanks mate, i'll be glad to  ;) ;) Pics soon  ;)

Much spreading pics as requested  ;D ;D

6920s on the samson spreader and the 6410 for the smaller spreader / hauling the telehandler

Also been out doing some harrowing and some re seeding of some dry padocks with the 7530 / auto steer.

Roller005.jpg

Roller006.jpg

Roller004.jpg

we got one of those trailers jez  :) we use it to move our schaeff  rubber duck about :) fits nice on the trailer with the bucket on the light bar  :)

your one looks spot on  :) only thing the wheels look abit small on it  :-\

I hadn't thought of that, theya re off the ertl red grain trailer and pretty wide. It lifts up high enough though.

Cheers for the somments though, some more pics to come soon.

very nice kit you have jez :-*

one thing, what is your silage fleet going to be.... JD7930 and mowers, JD7530=??, 3350=?? 6920s=?? and what's on the trailers :-\ etc

Well Matty,

yes a 7930 and claas triple mowers, 6420s (PDC) on the 4 rotor claas rake, 7530 on the buckrake, 7430 on the second mower outfit if needed or on a trailer, 6920s on one trailer, 6820 on another, possibly back up for the clamp if needed, 3350 on the west trailer probably another 6920s on the last trailer. Total of possibly 4 or 5 trailers carting from the Jaguar 960 when I get one ordered.

How's that? I'll get a pic when I get them together.....................

what trailers are you using jez??

I have a Marston from Britains, with Joal Trellborg wheels and an SD Frater West siku converison at the moment, the othr three are well under my hat  ;) ;) ;) ;)

My 7500, not sure if this has been posted before but here she is. Going soon but not sure i am 100% keen on the Claas, the longest chop length they do is about 18mm where as I can get 26mm with my JD  :-[:-[ :-[:-[

We'll see...............

BitsBobs001.jpg

BitsBobs003.jpg

BitsBobs004.jpg

BitsBobs002.jpg

:o:P :P what wheels is that on the JD tractor  ;)

the 3350 is on wheels from a siku massey, i forgot which ones, the conversion is a few pages back in this topic muzza  ;) ;)

that jd combine is cool i have only seen one in a brochere

Thanks Will, i really like it as it's not a stupid sized machines, a typical farm size, only really to be beaten by the UH Claas Toucan

looking good jez  ;)you got to try and get the customers on the short length chop jez may have a job on your hands i think you will have to run both machines fella :o :o

HA!! Both mahcines!!! I'll try mate. Thanks Graham, hope you're well  ;) ;)

the 3350 is on wheels from a siku massey, i forgot which ones, the conversion is a few pages back in this topic muzza  ;) ;)

Thanks Will, i really like it as it's not a stupid sized machines, a typical farm size, only really to be beaten by the UH Claas Toucan

HA!! Both mahcines!!! I'll try mate. Thanks Graham, hope you're well  ;) ;)

i agree with that that was a decenct sized combine now they just make them to big for avarage carpet farmers !!! like myself  ;)