Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA HA. My sides.................

That one is for using the mowers in reverse drive e.g on one of those other green tractors....  ;D:D

Ah.......................... good point. Maybe I'll use my 7430 on the other set then.... or purchase a JCB 414??? Or I would prefer a Liebherr Loading shovel

Isn't it for attaching to the front links on a second deere to push the first one along ?  ;):D

Nice work Jez, ALL of it  8)

Love the aerial view pic of the workshop, It looks like it would be a nice place to do a bit of work :)

Thank you kind sir, I'm very plased with the end results but I now need another shed to store the machinery in so you know what's next on the list.....................  ;) ;)

HA HA. My sides.................

That one is for using the mowers in reverse drive e.g on one of those other green tractors....  ;D:D

Ah.......................... good point. Maybe I'll use my 7430 on the other set then.... or purchase a JCB 414??? Or I would prefer a Liebherr Loading shovel

Or maybe a jcb 456b loader.

Texas

STOP THE COLOUR WARS  ???:(

No worries Muzza  ;) ;)

so what sort/size of tractors and trailers are you hoping to draw with jez?

I have three trailers on order rabh and they will be going on a 7430, and proably 2 x 6920s then possibly another on the 3350 and one more on the 6820  ;) ;)

ah with you jez should have thought about that to be honest, can you get reverse drive jd's than??? only know of valtras from memory

No mate, there is a company who I think can make a 7930 or 8030 into reverse drive but it costs a fortune

Here are some pics of my scratch built low loader trailer.

I built this a few years ago.

Pretty simple, I used a sheet of Balsa wood then made a frame out of brass around it and fitted a lifting mechanism at the bacl using brass rods for rams.

I am happy with it considering it was all from my mind.  :D :D

LowLoader001.jpg

LowLoader002.jpg

LowLoader003.jpg