JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wicked, thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

Ok, front mower sorted, fitted and nearly ready to go. I have also decided that I prefer the UH front linkages as the seem to hold more up.

I will fit my other PMA one to my Agritechnika 7430.

Anyway, I have bought some Plastruct this afternoon and made myself some A frame adapter plates. I couldn't find any decent pics of how the real Claas front mowers fit on but I know ours used to use an A frame so i went with my memory and what would work.

As you can see, it's not perfect but goes up and down etc.

Enjoy:

FrontLinkage023.jpg

FrontLinkage022.jpg

Looks better than ok!!! Looks ging-gang-gooley-gooley-tastic Jez!!!!! The A-frame and adapter look really really good. Red is better as if you havenothing on the front it gives other road users a chance to see it at junctions  ;)

I thought that was what the big pack weights are for mate? I did actually think the same mate. I had to scrape off some red paint to get it to fit right into the A frame.

Cheers mate, i'm off to Wikipedia now to see what "ging-gang-gooley-gooley-tastic" means  :D :D :D;D ;D ;D8)

Looks better than ok!!! Looks ging-gang-gooley-gooley-tastic Jez!!!!! The A-frame and adapter look really really good. Red is better as if you havenothing on the front it gives other road users a chance to see it at junctions  ;)

Have you been watching childrens programs again, when you've specificly been told not too  ::)

The mowers are finnished, apart from a bit of painting on the rear set.

Very happy with them and the fact that everything moves on them.

The 7930 is ready now for some ripe grass and some ready customers, oh and a new forager......

My second mowing outfit is waiting for Siku to release the frontmounted Kuhn mower then that will go on the 7530 with the trailed UH mower.

Anyway, here's the pictures:  ;) ;) ;):) :) 8)

ClaasMowers007.jpg

ClaasMowers012.jpg

that looks great jez

you have done a grand job there!

;)

Thanks Bremmer, been a long time coming. Nearly a year since I bought the triple mowers off of a Cougar.

Onto the Claas PU300 tommorrow   ;) ;) ;) I hope..........................

big tool box not big enough for a jd repair :D :D , very nice work jez like the detailing on there, can i ask whats the second 3 point mouning on the back of the rear mowers for mate??

HA HA. My sides.................

That one is for using the mowers in reverse drive e.g on one of those other green tractors....  ;D:D

you'll need another 7530 then jez so on can mow and one can be buck raking at the same time

Ah.......................... good point. Maybe I'll use my 7430 on the other set then.... or purchase a JCB 414??? Or I would prefer a Liebherr Loading shovel