what will be your next purchase?

Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever I can afford (and get hold of) from the Agritechnica releases!  At least the christmas present problem is solved for the rest of the family this year and probably next.  ;D

was thinking the same peter, deff a coupe, i dont have to buy just pic for xmas so its a little cheaper, the 135 with cab is on for sure, and the dominator if it arrives before xmas to

My next items when they are released ftf county, ros joskin set and the agrisem and some nice red tractors. And i hope in the future some conversion from UH, a vicon or pottinger butterfly mower, vicon or fella liner with 2 rotors, and a accord seeddrill.

Texas

My next items when they are released ftf county, ros joskin set and the agrisem and some nice red tractors. And i hope in the future some conversion from UH, a vicon or pottinger butterfly mower, vicon or fella liner with 2 rotors, and a accord seeddrill.

Texas

May I suggest a Fendt 936 in Burgundy red ! ;D

• 1 month later...

My next model will be a Berkmortel Vervaet Beeteater 925. :o :o  Outch this is going to hurt :'( :'(

But I cant wait for it. Altough I will have to have a little patience because they dont expect to have any available until the end of February. The first run is all sold out.