1:16 Massey Ferguson 135 Cabbed And Non Cabbed. There Here!

powerrabbit

Just had a thought!!!   I have an original leaflet for the MF QD cab on the 135. If anyone wanted a copy to go with their model please let me know or if I can scan it both sides and post it up you could save the pics and print it off.

MF135QuickDetachCabLeaflet-1.jpg

MFQDCabSpec.jpg

I believe that the majority of the 1;16 models from U.H go to the dealers in 'dealer boxes' first and then released in the ordinary boxes for general release. When I picked up these 135's they still had a quantity of the T20's and 35X's in dealer boxes on the shelf, may invest in a pair of them, their price is ?28.50p per model.

Looks like some nice models, thanks for posting mate. Great detail on those from UH, looks right down the alley for my collection  :)

Will have to pick up the non cabbed US version some time in the near future, ooo that also pushes back my truck savings for another week  >:(:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...