Whats on your workbench???

Just got this via ebay ::)

Just got to find a front axle, a Siku hitch and a set of wheels and it can go in the Spalding box :D :D :D

It's all cut up now, with a joal axle and Siku hitch painted green and a set of joal fronts and Britains rears painted yellow..... just need to wait for the paint to dry now ::) ::)::) ::)

It's all cut up now, with a joal axle and Siku hitch painted green and a set of joal fronts and Britains rears painted yellow..... just need to wait for the paint to dry now ::) ::)::) ::)

Has anyone else noticed what's in the background  :) :) :):o :o :o :o :o :o :o on the right

P.S Are you still ok to save me a 6420s paul?

D :D :D :D That's class mate!! Thankfully not though, I'm on the road 19.30 - 04.00 only. Sleep till dinner time then Italeri production line in the afternoon! ;)

Look and smile at the concentration  :D :D :o :o

So have you got a laptop with you aswell then Tris ;) ;)

he told me Traci had it, he was very upset :'(, wasnt sure if that was because he didnt get a happy meal though :-\ :-\....... :D :D

Here she is now :o Just a little bit more to do and she's ready for Spalding ::) ::)

Me too Brian. . . . you may have found it easier to paint them in the frames first, apart from the hoist.

I've left the single items on the sprues to paint them, from past experience with lorry kits I used to find that painting first created hassle when trying to glue them together :'(. Not sure if this way is going to be any easier or not :)