Whats on your workbench???

an pics sean

just lots of resin bits and bobs along with chassis and wheel sets at the mo mate, not that much to see

really need to finish several other bits first like the marshall 804, the mf699, and that mf550 i started, along with the loader, which i have near on done it has to be said, just waiting on decals for that now, and the flat 8 grab build to put on it

i've had the loader on it for quite a while but there was always something that wasn't right.. It just wasn't the same as mine.. Could never figure it out But.. I think ive sussed it now so its back on bench  ;)

it took you this long to realise the cab was missing  ::) ::)  :D :D :D

there might be a 4240s and a 2140 there, along with a sharknose 3130 ::) ::)::) ::)::) when they get done is a different matter mind

are you trying to get a collection like mine, i have a 4240s, a 2140 and a sharknose 3130 :o (all built by the master builder graeme) sounds a nice line up, ive just ordered a 2650 4wd off starbrush to join them alongside my 3040 ;D

Great work again Paul, just love your straw wagons!! :-*

I noticed he opened the window of the JD telehandler and it looks a lot better now, maybe you can add some more details on it to?

And Paul, please pm me or contact me i need to talk to you ;)

mmm might be a bit to big for it nath???? tried one on my 3690, looked ok ish, but not as nice as the pma front hicht now fitted to it though

i think you could be right mate about the size , it looks wrong and thats what had me thinking since toytrac when i got the bonnet,i should have gone with the TTV one i think.

give the ttv one  a test fit mate, only way to tell, might be a little to new looking for a older nh, but thats the only other one arround at present other than expensive pma route

cheers for the help sean and blake , going to change the whole role of the tractor now was going to be fited with fella front mower and a kuhn rear now going to be a sprayer tractor for roots crops  ;D