Whats on your workbench???

there'll be hell to pay if the driver forgets to shut the door,nice work. :)

there sure will

we have 6 tractors at work with these on 4 john deere and 2 new hollands, they are really handy when working in the field with big kit as you dont have to get it back to the farm to repair it, it also acts as a front weight so really does 2 jobs

That's not a toolbox but a whole mobile workshop! How big is the real thing? Must be massive if it was done exactly to scale. Are there any weights in it as well as I imagine a few tools don't weigh that much as well.

yes built into the real thing there is a large weight but they are made for us to be able to take large parts off potato equipment into the field so if the equipment is to break we can save time by repairing in the field and get it going again as fast as we can

I think your determined to snap that 6930 in two!! Just in front of the cab!!  :of  ;D

it is big kit for the little jd, will probably move this kit onto a claas axion 850 but will have to make another mobile workshop as that one is staying with the jd

We had a toolbox just like that at college on the back of a Zetor. . ...  someone on the 5640SL went straight up the back of the Zetor one day. . ... Poor toolbox!  :laugh: :laugh:

Glad to see the FTF banner mate  :)

thanks tris

we are not lucky enough to have a nice mobile workshop at college just an old transport box for the back of the little mf 230

was that someone on the 5640sl you by any chance ;D only jokin

Claas Jaguar 900 with steering rear axle  ;D

JD 6820 on flotations

2 one axle silage trailers

18ft/12ton Fraser silage trailer

Ford 7610 II 2wd ;D ;D

and a few other things :D

Some pictures for jdman

Sorry for the photos they were taken on my phone

DSC-0020.jpg

The steering axle on the Jag

DSC-0021.jpg

The 7610 still alot of work to do

DSC-0023.jpg

The one axle trailer second one is the same

DSC-0025.jpg

6920s on Floats

• 2 weeks later...

ran out of plastic for the lely today so decided to get on with something else, been meaning to do one for ages, neighbours used to have one, nice ford 5000 with farmhand f 12 loader

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

also made one of my cage wheels up. but made a small error in the outer ring position, but thats sortable, they wont be on the 5000 once done, but will be on a simliar wheel and ford i have started in the shed

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg