Whats on your workbench???

Hi all,

At the moment on my workbench two versions of building-kits in scale H0 (1;87), made by Polish manufacturer Nanofaktura.
Two versions of Ursus tractors 912 and C385, but also possible to make in a Zetor-version. I still have to decide that......

Must say: 3D-printed but extremely detailed!!!
I have high expectations from it, so i bought them from the website without even seeing a real model first!

Here are some pictures, i've just started:

original_1680990865IMG_7633.thumb.jpg.f3bf8f31e569e27fe9448de921d7a37f.jpg  original_1680991789IMG_7640.thumb.jpg.67540e95da36199480d659f94c38cb01.jpg  IMG_0007.thumb.jpg.b24fb5a77c83e89a0b2ecd2a0fa1f509.jpg  IMG_0008.thumb.jpg.3d0a4253863e991e971031a33afd0821.jpg  IMG_0009.thumb.jpg.e030aa6672bbc14c01dcaeb481fa3051.jpg

Stay tuned, more to come!!

BR
Jan

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SPN said:

How easy would it be for the model to be scaled up and printed at 1/32?

the seller could easily do it, buying a file then resizing isn't that easy as you don't know what scale its formatted in stl file wise. can be done but takes some working out 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 5:10 PM, Tractorman810 said:

few hours this afternoon in between jobs for her indoors 😂😂😂 3 red ones done,1 x green ,1 blue on the table,and another in the booth in primer ,also 3 six tons awaiting a start .have  done some test decals as well, but not as sharp as i want so back to the drawing board on those

also got my first run of 8 ton versions of the printer as well, but they are upstairs safe, as i am running out of space 

IMG_3516.jpeg

IMG_3514.jpeg

IMG_3515.jpeg

IMG_3513.jpeg

18 hours ago, SPN said:

How easy would it be for the model to be scaled up and printed at 1/32?

Rescaleing the files would be fairly easy, Just download them, import them into your "slicer" after they were sliced, their width height and depth would show beside them, multiply one of them by 87, then divide the answere by 32 to convert to 1/32nd, take a note of the increase in percentage as shown in your slicer, and increase that percentage on all subsequent parts, done it quite a few times myself, take note though you do need a PC, or sometime similar, a decent laptop or tablet, The files only cost £29 to download, so hardly break the bank, There are also files on that site for Zetors and other Russian type tractors, see link below,

https://nanofaktura.pl/187-1/new

Regards

Joe.

9 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Rescaleing the files would be fairly easy, Just download them, import them into your "slicer" after they were sliced, their width height and depth would show beside them, multiply one of them by 87, then divide the answere by 32 to convert to 1/32nd, take a note of the increase in percentage as shown in your slicer, and increase that percentage on all subsequent parts, done it quite a few times myself, take note though you do need a PC, or sometime similar, a decent laptop or tablet, The files only cost £29 to download, so hardly break the bank, There are also files on that site for Zetors and other Russian type tractors, see link below,

https://nanofaktura.pl/187-1/new

Regards

Joe.

Hi all,

As far as i'm aware, i don't know whether the manufacturer sells the files.
On his website you only find the (printed) products.
For someone wanting to purchase and re-scale a file: i personally would start off with contacting the manufacturer.
Asking a question can only result in getting an answer and thereby clarity.

Still i'm curious if someone wants to do so........
Keep us informed please!?

Best regards,
Jan

As no model manufacturer has produced either a Sumo trio or Cousins Patriot I thought I would pair together a couple of available models to produce a similar tool.

An Imants subsoiler on the front hooked up to a Kuhn 3020 discs and heavy packer.  I did a bit of weathering to make the rig looked worked, and unless someone comes up with either of the above it will have to do.

Cousins Patriots have been a godsend in these parts, preparing the soil structure to better cope with the heavy persistant rains we have seen recently.

P1010675.JPG

P1010672.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as the New Holland T7.210 is the most popular tractor in my area, I decided I would make one up out of the UH Gen2 T7.190 model which features a new light/indicator design, new seat and cab controls plus repositioned wiper blade.

So firstly I took the 190 to pieces, then painted the underside of the cab roof matt black including behind all the lights. Then added a 22 reg plate as I want it to be an ex hire tractor for my layout. Also the indicator change came in early 2022 so it couldn't be older.  After taking the bonnet off I painted the rad grill & sides matt black. Then having bought some white waterslide numerical decals online, I cut out and added them. 

Finally I replaced the wheels & tyres as I wanted to replicate the R28/65/600.............R38/65/650 Size's that are fitted to 95% of all 210's in my region.  I used a set of rims off a NH T5.130 which are perfect replica's. And finally the tyres off a UH Massey 8220 which are also exactly right michelin size replica's.

And I found a nice old D.I.Y blue weight box and jazzed it up with lights, warning signs & NH decal on the front.

P1010703.JPG

P1010702.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 9