Whats on your workbench???

Wish I had them time to do similar, I drove a 6920 on row crops with a front tank and a Meidema Structural two row planter. Wouldn't half mind doing that.

you should do it tris

im worried about getting the row crops on a wking model but then they are artisan ones so should be easy enogh. i might even change the 6930 badge into a 7530-depends how adventurous i get

Got the tractor, just need the rest of it :D::)

well thr front tank should be easy enough and as for the planter im cutting up a siku grimme GL34Z. im having to make allot aswell but its mainly flat peices of plastic with a few bends here and there, some hydraulic rams, 2 small wheels (britains vaderstad drill ones were perfect). i might even go all out and make the grimme computer setup for in the cab

Wish I had them time to do similar, I drove a 6920 on row crops with a front tank and a Meidema Structural two row planter. Wouldn't half mind doing that.

saw a 6930 with the same set up this week trissy, did look nice, had a 7530 infront with bedformer on the back

2 1/2 years in the planning now up and running a few specials on the go can u guess wot it

is yet ha ha! ;D ;D ;D ;D  im having the 784 front cast in the next month for loads of projects im thinking of also might cast the cab(3 parts front right and left)

so watch this space  ;)

post-15-132639629198_thumb.jpg

post-15-132639629213_thumb.jpg

post-15-13263962926_thumb.jpg

2 1/2 years in the planning now up and running a few specials on the go can u guess wot it

is yet :);D ;D ;D ;D  im having the 784 front cast in the next month for loads of projects im thinking of also might cast the cab(3 parts front right and left)

so watch this space  ;)

you had best not look in the new repliagri topic then nigel ::) ::)::)  might have waitedto long mate

ha ha ha but fear not they aint done a doncaster tractor yet

i cant do a 574 from a 624 the chassis is all wrong and the steering to

maybee a 634 at a push but still would be wrong

the ertl 784 casting is the only one in 1/32 worth replicating and even thats not 100%

but very close thats why ive buttcherd  a old one to cast it then cut it up more

graft a new "world wide"bonnet on her then hey presto

they are all German IHs that have been released but its very good and i dont know if they look better than RC2s versions but the mudgaurds are bang on and look at the 955 ohhhhhhhh yea come to daddy