Whats on your workbench???

finished the 3690 at last, made the adjustable top link for the back end , front weights painted, all fixed down now bar the cab which i left removable  ,incase i want a driver in it. may get a few stickers for it at some point, top front cab decal, but no rush for them at all.

IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_3716.jpeg

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3719.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

IMG_3722.jpeg

• Like 7

No Mike. James provides great clear instructions and at this time of year with the evenings pulling in i only get chance at the weekends, so its done in sections and im in no hurry to finish it, and if i feel fed up i just stop and go back to it later, i think though James has sold out of the trio

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

No Mike. James provides great clear instructions and at this time of year with the evenings pulling in i only get chance at the weekends, so its done in sections and im in no hurry to finish it, and if i feel fed up i just stop and go back to it later, i think though James has sold out of the trio

Just to let everyone know, James has got the Sumo's back in stock,

https://braemeremodels.co.uk/products/1-32-sumo-trio-3-combination-cultivator

Regards

Joe.

Braemere Sumo.jpg

Edited by James Joe Dewar
  • Like 1

have also run up a new set of rear hubs ,mainly for the 699 build, but by luck they also fit nicely on the 2640, after looking they also fit the uh mf5480 tyres as well, once you warm them up . wanted these as tyre size wise the weise toys ones are pretty good, now i am happy with these i will knock up a set of fronts, but need some batterys for my micrometer first to get the sizes. right.

IMG_3736.jpeg

IMG_3738.jpeg

IMG_3739.jpeg

IMG_3737.jpeg

• Like 2

On 10/14/2024 at 9:37 PM, phil phoenix said:

Those rears are looking spot on sean....................I remember Palmers of Lakenheath back in the mid 80s had three or four 2640s plus an 2680 on their carrot carting.  Probably shod on 18.4 /R38 rims.

i have made a alteration to them ,and they will now take the original tyres as well, big tyres were not common back when they came out, and the hubs uh picked never looked right.