Whats on your workbench???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well now the lely is nearly done, i have been back tampering with a few outstanding builds, first up a 590 2wd, chassis has been shortened and drive shaft removed from underneath, will be a 2 tone cab single door option once done, i aint to happy with the wheels all round, and do have a possable second option for the rears but need to get my arse in gear and do the second one, or cast the first as to me the 1200 ones look to big

001-36.jpg

3 point fitted on the back

002-35.jpg

003-39.jpg

then its the ford 5000 with farm hand loader, the tractors going to be very heavily worked on front axel rear end for a few to name, along with cab internals

004-34.jpg

005-35.jpg

then finally finish of the 7810, mainly paint and hoses to fit to this now, along with window guard, scaledown bush wackers heavy but the uh ford handles it with ease ,even in transport folded back position , ford will get a 3 poinjt fitted behind the wacker as thats fully removable, its fitted on axel brackets like ours was on the mf 575

007-22.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-13.jpg

010-14.jpg

well now the lely is nearly done, i have been back tampering with a few outstanding builds, first up a 590 2wd, chassis has been shortened and drive shaft removed from underneath, will be a 2 tone cab single door option once done, i aint to happy with the wheels all round, and do have a possable second option for the rears but need to get my Bum in gear and do the second one, or cast the first as to me the 1200 ones look to big

,ithin k your right sean ,the back wheel /tyres are to big definately from the third photo,in the other 2 pictures they look fine,,is the bonet the uh one?,looking good though mate

yeah the bonnets the origonal one, just shortened at the back end slightly then new rubber seal fitted to it ,fronts not a problem ok its not finished yet clearly paint being the main issue along with wheels, but that took 2 hrs tops to cut and sort chassis wise, that was mainly waiting to let the glue fix ,pretty simple job for anyone to try in fact 1 dremmel and some good 2 part glue to rejoin ,job done even the floor pan sits back right  so no need to alter that or the chassis arround it

fronts are pma ones with jd 4020 tyres, but to big, as for the replacements same hub just slimmer tyres from scaledown, bonnet i doubt a britains 595 one will fit ,not without major engine cutting down?? its only a simple cut across the back end of the uh one, then either paint a strip black or in my case a small bit of thin plasti strut which i will paint the rears are home grown combo of various bits i recon in the end, fianls decision will be made soon after numerous test fits and trial and effort

occasionaly paul, i have 4 ford  convos in the collection , these 2  plus another in the shed, along with a marshall 805, and 3 jd's a mb trac and ?? lost track now to be honest, oh a mf 30 5 m drill with transport wheels ect on it, may finish that next infact

occasionaly paul, i have 4 ford  convos in the collection , these 2  plus another in the shed, along with a marshall 805, and 3 jd's a mb trac and ?? lost track now to be honest, oh a mf 30 5 m drill with transport wheels ect on it, may finish that next infact

have you any pics of the 805 marshal