Whats on your workbench???

I'm having a little change from the tractors and making a 1.50 scale conversion of the lorry I drive ;) ;)

I bought a corgi 6x4 scania 4 series with a low-roof and a Scania R series 6x2 Topline then put the low roof on the R series and the R series cab on the 6x4 chassis ::) ::)::)

about time too mate , if you get that right will you do a 1/32 with some new ray trucks  :) :) :)

very nice paul loks spot on mate

Yes i'm pleased with it :P although it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be ::) ::) with two tractor units needed (one of them came with a trailer) its cost me over £50 to do the tractor unit :-[:-[

Yes i'm pleased with it :P although it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be ::) ::) with two tractor units needed (one of them came with a trailer) its cost me over £50 to do the tractor unit :-[:-[

well worth it mate, best do one for your boss now mind, keep him sweet

bonnet cab and lower chassis for the new build, all put together for a test fitting session,next step upper chassis lift mech then once the base builds done into detailing work ect, so far 6 hrs work

:P :P :P :P :P:-*

Oi.. and hurry up with that 240 will ya  >:(:D :D

Paul... lovely job on that mate.. can't wait to see it finished with the Emmit's on the cab etc...

You'll also need a little mini-digger on it's side laying next to the trailer  ;):D :D :D :D

ok marky ok, easy big boy, 240 next after the 699, hows that sound

currently looking at a full rolling chassis, base body work and siku fitted hitch on my new build, taking pics as i go mind so i have reference/ a topic for you lot later on when shes finished

bit more since the first pst, now all first filled o nany gaps ect,