Whats on your workbench???

liking the first water bowser mark, little unsure on the second mind, spray that white and put it on the back of a milk tanker instead??

thansk for the comments from the others

will get a post up with pics of the laoder one once its done, not much more to do, as its getting delivered at spalding, although i will have to make myself one now, as its a lovley modle with a loder on, wish uh would do one mind

use to be a guy in suffolk that ran 2 of those as sprayer tankers in the spring,very similar t them infact, old raf single axel fule bowsers on a dolly, would fill it up and leave it in the middle of the fileds where his guys were working, he ran 2 mounted hardis without front tanks, so it saved a fair bit of time running back and forth

nice Massey Sean, did you get the bonnet done on the end??

oh the mustard seeds! :D :D :D::)

Nice convos as well Mark, sprayer looks great.....you given up on trucks now and got back into the juicy stuff!!

love the bigger bowser.....i want one! :D :D :D

for me, fastrac is back as the rowcrops i used with spacers just dont seem to work >:( >:(:D :D

no ben those are definatley kramers  ;)

thanks for that, when i first saw the pics i thought they were fastrac bonnets so was getting excited! :D :D, it looked like my bench......but 20times more parts! :D

Hopefully something along the lines of this.... just knocked up a drawing to do a take off of parts needed, going to attempt to knock up a simple pole barn for general storage.... going to get the bits at lunch in Leominster.... ;);D ;D

post-1414-132639052211_thumb.jpg