Whats on your workbench???

• 3 weeks later...

You're the only guy posting in here anymore, Mark. Wish I had some time to play with the dozen I have :( You're getting all my ideas out before me. The stone wagon is a beauty. Have you just added the second steer or have you lengthened the chassis too? It looks nice either way. I like that tanker too, very much like the TOTAL MAN tankers running round my way with rear steers.

I am very much looking forward to seeing the MacDon finished. I new it was one when I saw it in the second pic, it looks great already. What wheels did you find as the back wheels look nice. That silage/dung trailer looks ace too, massive! 8)

Thanks guys !

Il make a topic about the Macdon 9300 later today. The front wheels are the back wheels from a krone big M/X and the back weels are from a Marston trailer from RC2.

Both the Artex trailers are sprayed in the Artex white/cream collor. I only need some decals to fnisch of the models.

Thanks guys !

Pleas call me Geoffrey, i signed up for this forum a long time ago. Just for looking at the nice models here. so the log in name is rather old.

The 2 Artex trailers are finnished now, Only need some decals made by Walker Parts.