Seans Wonderful 35x with scratch built loader - Split from Model of the Moment

only got  at the min though, not anywhere near finished in progress of making the fork for her

looking good Sean any plans to make any other model out of the 35

looking good Sean any plans to make any other model out of the 35

not right away, have had a quick test fit of a few bits and i recon something else could be done also tinkered with this but not happy with paint on the wheels bit of overspray and it didnt take to well either

35ind.jpg

no way currently looking into a new set of wheels for her,well hubs anyway

got a set of 135 wheels and matched them to the 35 the 35 wheels are slightly bigger than the britains

Sorry Marky, but I think your wrong in the title, the FE35's were the grey/gold models, when the colours changed to red/grey and the name to Massey Ferguson they were simply known as MF35's. As an aside the gold used was nearer to a bronze colour and the colour used on many restored tractors is much too vivid.

Right then... on to the "real deal" ... I am sure if we ask Kev nicely... he'll pop up some pics of Penny the "FTF FE35" (yes Kev... whats yours is ours  ;D ) ...

Sorry missed this last night as I was bit distracted!

Pictures of Penny - tried to pick angles to match Markys model pics. Penny's exhaust is on the opposite side- is that because she is a Petrol/TVO?

DSCN37482007-10-12.jpg

DSCN37562007-10-12.jpg

DSCN37462007-10-12.jpg

The decals are spot on!

DSCN36902007-10-07.jpg

DSCN36912007-10-07.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...