2008 NEW RELEASES

tractorman314

YES ,, Great Idea  ::)    let the opposition get even further ahead and leave themselves even more catching up to do  >:( 

Hardly worth releasing a catalogue ,, a single page flyer with " Heres Whats New " would have done 

they should have released a catalogue of "what people want but we dont make"  :D :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its only fair that britains have used the siku front link because siku, uh, ros etc have all used a similar version to britains

the front linkage on the 8330 is too low i think it should be on a raised bit like the weight block

But could you not say "BRITAINS" where first to fetch out the front linkage mechanisum in the 70s

compleatly detatchable from the tractor like the front loader system so realy siku copied britains

also you had the plough set with front mounted system in the late 80s into the 90s

But could you not say "BRITAINS" where first to fetch out the front linkage mechanisum in the 70s

compleatly detatchable from the tractor like the front loader system so realy siku copied britains

also you had the plough set with front mounted system in the late 80s into the 90s

yeh but the britains front linkage wasnt an a frame type linkage though was it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i thought it was said to be 1:64 in another topic? :-\ :-\

see if we can find the posts :-\

i know they did a 1/64th one already and wondered if they would bring a 32nd version out at some point, ,that flyer doesnt list anything against it, same with the jd combine

are they UK style machines though or even Europe??, more American would you say?? :-\ :-\

is the John Deere S690i Combine a Euro or Yank machine as well, JD site keeps crashing on me >:( >:(>:(