2008 NEW RELEASES

tractorman314

only ever seen a case self propelled sprayer down this way ben, and never seen it again saying that?? i guess they must sell them, but more up your way ???

never seen one up here, they seem to be the Hardi versions or Bateman, Knight etc.? ???

Not sure if Marky has seen any, he ventures onto the farms out here more than me?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think the S690 will be a re badge STS??

Be nice all the same though, one to add to my collection.

oh well i can dream for a smaller one! :D

P.S Wouldn't a UH combine transfer into a JD T series quite nicely Ben???

maybe Jez.....can you do it ! ;) ;) :)

I would and could try mate yeah, will probably need to part butcher my 9880 sts though for things like the cab etc.

It will be a lot of work but probably worth it mate. I'll look into it  ;) ;)

just been looking at the jd site jez, would need a lot of work mate, but could be done at a push i would say,

Exactly mate, the base is there but would need a new cab and completely taking apart and re spraying and re badging......

• 2 months later...

John Deere 7450 Self Propelled Forage Harvester coming soon, might trade the claas back in next season.

I saw it in the Classic Tractor magazine today.

It needs better and bigger wheels on the front and a smaller maize head. Lets just hope it comes with the new style grass pick up.

John Deere 7450 Self Propelled Forage Harvester coming soon, might trade the claas back in next season.

I saw it in the Classic Tractor magazine today.

It needs better and bigger wheels on the front and a smaller maize head. Lets just hope it comes with the new style grass pick up.

any more pics of it Jez??, i think i've seen one, it had the maize head, unless they were using an old pic for the time being?

Re the S690i combine - it looks like the only difference is the new decal from the ad in Classic Tractor but the grain tank doors are different on the new machine - is it likely they will make this alteration before its release or not do you think?

Re the S690i combine - it looks like the only difference is the new decal from the ad in Classic Tractor but the grain tank doors are different on the new machine - is it likely they will make this alteration before its release or not do you think?

there should be more changes than that as its a smaller combine

is it a smaller combine? same size grain tank as the 9880 but has 65hp more than the 9880 ;)

I thought the only change besides the model number were the grain tank doors; I suppose not really enough to change the model though ???

• 1 month later...