Siku 2008

texas

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dam  :'( What can I say......

Very happy that I dont have to spend a lot money in Siku items in 2008. I think that are the baddest new releases ever  :(

The only interesting item for me is the MB trac 1800.

What can I say about the Valtra? The cab looks tooo flat or what do you think?

I think the front implements looks really bad too.

siku have done well in my mind lots ther nice to see so many front mouting items we in norfolk use a lot of front mounted gear and its taking off agan a single pas is here more in one shorter thing the valtra loks good nice to see some diffrent makes and some old classics the mb trac never thought i would see one of them made again but thes a lot of nice gear there all in all

Oh dam  :'( What can I say......

Very happy that I dont have to spend a lot money in Siku items in 2008. I think that are the baddest new releases ever  :(

The only interesting item for me is the MB trac 1800.

What can I say about the Valtra? The cab looks tooo flat or what do you think?

I think the front implements looks really bad too.

i agree looks like a load of rubbish

Ok so everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the new releases but what we have to remember is Siku are still aimed at the toy market to a greater degree than the collector market so as such they will not have the same level of detail as UH. We mustn't forget that some if not most of these images will be of the prototypes as well so will be further refined as yet ;)

One thing I do know is that when I was younger and still treating models as toys I'd have loved to have had a lot of the new releases shown there on my model farm, the quality and range has improved greatly since I was growing up.

Ok so everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the new releases but what we have to remember is Siku are still aimed at the toy market to a greater degree than the collector market so as such they will not have the same level of detail as UH. We mustn't forget that some if not most of these images will be of the prototypes as well so will be further refined as yet ;)

One thing I do know is that when I was younger and still treating models as toys I'd have loved to have had a lot of the new releases shown there on my model farm, the quality and range has improved greatly since I was growing up.

Totally agree, some childhood dreams did come true with the current modell range, incl. some of the front mounted implements. However, my childhood dreams of potato and beet equipment did only come true thanks to two private conversionists in the UK ;-)

have to agree with the cab on the valtra, but as a few people have pointed out, siku are primarly toys unlike uh at the end of the day, anyway we all know what siku are like with there promo pics, numerous ones dont look anything like the actual toy, it could just be the pics been compressed to fit into the page?????