John Deere 7930 RC for 2008 ?

Sikufarmer

Hello at all,

I have read Britains builds the John Deere 7930 as RC Model. Has anyone heard anything about it accurate?

Apologies my bad English but I translate it with the Google translation tool, and I hope you understand it because it is not always worked well.

www.hof-mohr.de.tl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello at all,

I have read Britains builds the John Deere 7930 as RC Model. Has anyone heard anything about it accurate?

Apologies my bad English but I translate it with the Google translation tool, and I hope you understand it because it is not always worked well.

www.hof-mohr.de.tl

I think it is a possibility, but my thoughts would be that it would arrive 2009/2010.

I wonder if it will be in 1/32 or like that big 4wd 1/16 model

I never thought of that Mike, you would think it would be in their best interest to do one in 1/32. I wonder how well that monster RC tractor sold ??? It was fairly pricey so I can't imagine all that well. ALso the scale was like 1/12 was it not ??? so not much you can add to it to play with.

Hi Tractorman810

I agree with you, about that if this RC Britains thing should be a success they really have to upgrade they quality and specially use some quality electronic. I could really fear that Britains is coming with something like the cheap RC cars from the toyshops that really don?t work but with loudspeaker so they are quite noisy.

I think that Siku is doing quite well, but I do think they should have used some better batteries, stronger servos and engine (more pulling power) and should have made some more lights on it. But actually my biggest wish to both Siku and Britains is that the electronic is compatible with normal RC gear so it was possible to use standard RC parts when you want to customize your RC models.

Does anybody knows if this price 75 ? is a complete tractor with remote, batteries and charger?

I am very curios about this future RC model?

Take care from Denmark Nekarstoft

• 1 month later...

Hello,

The R/C 4WD tractor we did outdid all of our expectations.  It sold very well in the US for us.  That's why we're do the R/C dozer in the same big scale.  It will be available in Europe this year.

While I can't confirm or deny the 7930, we have ongoing plans for R/C into 2009 and beyond.

Bill

Hello,

The R/C 4WD tractor we did outdid all of our expectations.  It sold very well in the US for us.  That's why we're do the R/C dozer in the same big scale.  It will be available in Europe this year.

While I can't confirm or deny the 7930, we have ongoing plans for R/C into 2009 and beyond.

Bill

Bill, Marky had pics today from the london toy fair of the 7930, Looks realy good, He did say it was a rough proto type only but it still looked good

They also said they were looking at putting a moving loader and implements with it as well unless i dreamed that last night  :-\ :-\ :-::) ::)::) ::)

Think you might have been dreaming Simon :D :D

In case anyone missed Marky's pics, here is the prototype of the tractor

PC060195.jpg

PC060196.jpg

love the drinking straw ::)

lets hope its as good, if no better than Siku's....RC2 really do have competition!

The ariel on the production model's is going to be up the pillar of the cab so you won't see it  ;) ;)

it also had a soft start up or something then builds up its speed so it's not a jerky as the siku one  :-\ :-\ :-\ something like that anyway  :D :D :D

The ariel on the production model's is going to be up the pillar of the cab so you won't see it  ;) ;)

it also had a soft start up or something then builds up its speed so it's not a jerky as the siku one  :-\ :-\ :-\ something like that anyway  :D :D :D

yeah i know what you mean!.....not fun with a sudden jolt ::), Tris and Old Ford keep complaining of neck pains! :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...