Special edtion tractors all in one place!

David Brown 1410 power!

Thanks has any one got a pic of the gold county?? also was the jeweltrack a special edtion??

Jewelltrac was the name given to tractors built up by L F Jewell Ltd following its aquisition of Roadless Traction in 1983.

Was the Spirit of '76 sold as a model kit by Ertl?

Give whoever told you that nonsense a smack in the mouth!

Kiev is in the Ukraine and there ain't too many Muslims round there.

Secondly, Green is the colour of the prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) and is honoured by Muslims. (See the Libyan, Saudi and Pakistani flags)

Give whoever told you that nonsense a smack in the mouth!

Kiev is in the Ukraine and there ain't too many Muslims round there.

Secondly, Green is the colour of the prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) and is honoured by Muslims. (See the Libyan, Saudi and Pakistani flags)

The Libyan flag has to be one of the most imaginative in the world!  ;)

Hey im just going off what some know all yank told me i said they were just trying to copy fendt by doing an all black one and i got a mouthfull

Relax. You didn't get a mouthful. You now know more than the muppet who fed you that line of BS.

and doesn't that John Q look so much nicer in black!

They did do the 1155 Spirit of America in 116 and 164 scale as well Nige  ;)

Anyway.... here are two pics courtesey of Mr Ford himself... As always... Nigel can do the narrative...

img084.jpg

MARSHALLExclusive.jpg

I went to all the trouble of modifying the roof and bonnet from the Conrad model to this lower powered model only to later find out that any of the MARSHALL (STEYR) range could be had in this colour so I could have got away with just the paint job! :) ) Apparently a contractor in Holland/Belgium (can't remember where exactly) had a D150 (biggest of the range-same style as the YAXON 1/43 model) in this purple colour....has anyone ever seen it or others. I wonder where this one from the brochure is now? The Conrad STEYR model is the same casting that they used for the MARSHALL D944.

There were some Silver Masseys 4200 series from memory... I know they have two at the eden project... anyone got any pics of them ???

I think I remember seeing in the local paper that they've been replaced with New Hollands  :D :D ;) Sorry Marky.