Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very nice I must say Simon, What else is she going to be used for this year?

A bit of topping and rolling chain harrowing etc might put it on a silage tralier yet round my mates farm all local fields so not much road distance  ;) but mainly hoping to earn some pound notes over glastonbury festival if we get a wet june  :o :o

A bit of topping and rolling chain harrowing etc might put it on a silage tralier yet round my mates farm all local fields so not much road distance  ;) but mainly hoping to earn some pound notes over glastonbury festival if we get a wet june  :o :o

what do you mean if we get, of course we will mate sure fire money earner there

• 2 weeks later...

i hope you make him wash and wax it after mate, will save you a job eh

I'll just get him to fill it up with derv  ;) ;) ;D ;D he even had the cheek to put it on thier post banger this afternoon and then tell me i needed some more front weights  ::) ::)::):D :D

Does the door open outwards on that cab Simon...

Assuming it does.... get a chain and padlock around it mate  ;) Cheeky beggar  >:(

I could just lock the door as they've got no jd keys down their place  ;) ;) :-\

Simon when u get it back filled up drain it all out bar enough to do you

next time he uses it he fills again. . .u get free derv buildin up in a tank just nice

Thats also my plan for the glastonbury festival this year derv is free for viechels working on site gotta get a tank for home its only a little tank on the front of those deere's though 120-130 litres  >:( >:(>:(