Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

Well... would you be prepared to do under 10 hours a year... keep your tractor under a blanket in a heated garage ???

You trying to turn fanny in to the tractor that was found in nz this year.... 135mf with 124 hours :o :o Genuine, with log book... fanny will be the same in 30 years

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yep there cider apples going to the Thatchers cider factory we done 2 silage trailer loads at the weekend about 16-18 tonnes and 13 tonnes about 2 weeks ago  ;D ;D ;D:o :o

Sean it's a apple picker machine sorry about the pics it was a bit dark i'll try and get some better one's very good job it does too fills the baskets then just empty them in the bucket hard work especially as i had to jump in and move the loader without ripping the cab off  :D :D ;) ;)

Nice trailer that redrock 12.5 tonne made the old girl sweet a bit 

She's running sweet as a nut Mike at the minute just got to get the exhaust straighten out  :'( :'( :o

Aahh, Thatchers.... I'm firmly in Bulmers and Westons and Symmonds territory here but they have Thachers on draft & bottled at the bottom of my drive and I'm very partial to Gold on draft.... hmmmmmm ..... cyder.....

Shame i can't drink any of it can't stand the stuff got very drunk on it when i was younger and since then haven't been able to drink even a pint of it  :'( they've just got mangers draught in a pub by us £3.60 a pint  :o :o :o :o :D :D :D

• 1 year later...

I was quite suprised how many roadless's and fords we there to be honest Bill , i felt a bit left out being the only JD on show  :'(

And Marky last time i looked i had a 699 but yeah it was ours had a mate in a case 1255 40k trying to overtake him who didn't get on to well  ;D

My little JD is looking a bit better now after a little spray and new decals try and get some decent pics on by the end of the week  ;)

It was a long old road run 40+ miles buy it was for devon - somerset air ambulance so it was a good cause and a good day out  :D

I like to see something different Simon and Roadless fit into that category for me. We have plenty County's in our area and a fair number of the 2000 to 5000 and 7000 range of Ford's We have a few classic John Deere's coming into the rally and working day shows which is nice.

It was a John Deere theme at Lanark this year and if you have a look under events and shows you will see quite a display of them posted up by Brian aka mr softie and a few by myself.