ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

very much talking in this topic, I had to search quite a long time to find any pics but was rewarded by the sight of some of the nicest diorama photos I ever saw. really great work - a really loveley BRITAINS farm. Just look at alle the details like bales in the barn, the old tractor under repair or the realistic looking wheat field. Personally, for me, just the sight of some row crops growing on the fields of your farm and respective equipment could make this dioramas the best I have ever seen.

Just one recommendation: Use of a "blue sky + white clouds" background wallpaper might make your photos look even better.

row stuff is on its way sasch i promise, got to make a decent beet harvestor first off, as we used to do beet on the  real ash tree farm and others, but i think we need to do more potatos in the future to , quite possibly peas to as we did them a few times to for real

At last!! Saw the photos this afternoon on my 'phone but wanted to have a good look on the laptop before replying. A welcome overview of the Ash Tree Farm workers busy at their morning mucking out, Sean. Lovely photo's, I spoke with the dealer today and a new MF200 is due to be delivered to you in a day or so  ;)

great work Sean, one of my favourite topics!!!.....not sure i remember when you did those Anderson style styes....probably a while back and i no doubt replied!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ..... wish i could have started mine over the summer, it would be great now!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ::)

havent visited this farm for a few months now i must say sean that massey combine is just superb every time i see it maybee we will see  a step by step guide one day to making one  ;)

also those loaders are brill love the MF 80 and the old one on the 135 and 35

thanks lads

i do promise to get more pictures this year mark honest, got a few new things planed, want to  od my kidd spreader again, and the cooks bale wagon to, revised versions , but main one ios detail the whole thing better, now the basic builds done i can concentrat on the smaller finer stuff, feed scaks better concrete areas, stuff like that, along with power cables between buildings, and biggest plan is a proper looking bale stack, and smaller bales loose for arround the farm and for the implements .got to sort a few more bits on that but have the basic idea ready now