ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

i know mark, will need some boards to be cut down a little, i cant get that into the barns to see, so need a edge to work to,

easyfills a sort of filler ben, you will find it in the trade end of b&q, great stuff for doing walls in the house, but works just as well doing this ,works out a hell of a lot cheaper than normal filler, 12 quid for a 10kg bag, where as most pollyfillers are 4 or 5 quid for a 1-2 kg box

I like the shuttering and stuff mate, looks great. I hope you put expansion joints in? :D

One thing I would say about Easi-Fill is that it is only a surface filler. It shouldn't affect you too much as this Ash Tree is permenant. If anyone intends to move their boards around or transport them it is likely it won't stand it. Deep crack filler is better in this case, or even Hardwall with an Easi-Fill top skim. :)

I need to get my attic sorted!!

• 2 weeks later...

managed to get another section of the concrete done tonight after filling the walls i needed to, always pays to over mix ;D ;D ;D ;D  ,just leaves the bit to the gate and into the filed to sort, both a bit angled and not straight forward as such, then its into the main yard area i guess

• 1 month later...

well not much going on at ash tree, been a bit busy, but today while waiting for glue to set on the combine ect, i had a tinker with these, they are to scale small bales, do you think they are ok? not telling just yet how they are made, but i can also make a nice stack of them for the barn, as well as the loose ones, they are light enough for the mf 80 to hold up in the air on the flat 8 grab i have, and can also be made to any size , small bale to big bale, and round to

only made 4 so far, but have another 4 ready to finish for the flat 8 for a pic

003-35.jpg

005-30.jpg

004-30.jpg

• 2 weeks later...