ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

I must sort my loft out sometime... would be good to have Aardvark farm back up and running again - I only got to one building and a bit of fence and gave up  :-[

then dumped it in the skip!  >:( >:(

darn & barst it sean i have to keep going back 2-3 pages each time i log on judt to catch up with whats going on !

good work mate although i'd plump for the 575 on the rollers , too much dust & noise for those rollers for my liking  :D

• 3 weeks later...

well a sad day came today, but it was also good,we said goodby to 2 old favs on the farm, the 185 and the 35x and loader, we have been needing a bigger loader for a while now, since we bought the cooks bale sledge and trailer, the poor 550 was struggling with the weight especially when stacking the 64 stacks last year, and both these were starting to show their age, so we traded them in for a new 575 and 80 loader, with pallet tines ,muck fork, and new cooks flat 8 grab,with a new rear weight block to.

on the way in

005.jpg

006.jpg

unloading

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

love the pictures is the loader on the 35 a scratch built ???

it is mate, did  it a while back, should prob be a dark grey in colour mind, so it may get a repaint soon

cheers for the comments lads, dont get up there enough latley, but the house is all done now bar the utillity,so not to much  longer to go before i can do  lot more