ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

nice Sean, very nice!, glad you had followed my advice on tractor amounts!!! :D :D

Are they Dans marstons?.....oh and it seems you modernising slightly more.....what combine is next ???

yes they are dans mate, lovley things to, just the right size for my needs. as for modernisation yes i do aim to go forward ,need 2 other 600 series to make that time span, then its on to the 3000's then, which i have gives me 70's to early 90's then

combine, mm got 3 ready to go plans made ect, want to  do two more older ones before i go for the newer one

nice update, love the 699 ;) is the loader full scratch built ???

yes the loader's a full self build, fits any of my 500 chassis convos, and is demountable with the brackets left on  the tractor

great work sean, a credit to masseys products, im afraid im doing different colours now

one word springs to mind "turncoat" ;):D :D :D :D :D last time you visit me now :D :D :D

nice updates sean , why buy in the new marstons from DAN dealers when you built yer own awhile back ?

nice to see you finally have a finished 699, taken you nearly two years to get to one yer happy with , well done chap !

i know mate, did take a while,3 different versions i think i have done of the 99

as for the marstons, i feel that britains one i have is still overscale for the smaller 600's ,goes ok with the 6290 ect, its prob more a 10 ton in scale if not bigger from memory when i meassured it up

cheers garrett, they do take some doing i must say, but i can do my own 3000 and 600 cabs now so if i break one i just cast another

really must try a 300 cab next, got them mouded to, think i have enough 500's for now,well  until i get the make and sell bug again ??

but its nice to have something origoanl to me so to speak

finally got the allaeys sprayer glazed up today, so shes been out at work in the barley field giving it  a bit of a dousing ,bit late i know, but its been way to windy of late to do it properly

001-1.jpg

004-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-3.jpg

got a replacement mf 30 drill in progress, transport wheels ect fitted, some pics 2 or 3 pages back in the workbench topic

also need a nice beet harvestor to ,so thats in the planning stage, nice ransoms or maybe a almer salmon cheeta?? see how i get on with the plans first

That sprayer looks ace down on the farm now, Sean. Smart little buggy that, even has auto level booms by the looks of it too. Posh bit of kit!

If that 699 is a demo I'd be worried about the paint loss on the front hubs. .. .  not 4wd gear trouble already?!!  :o:D

That sprayer looks ace down on the farm now, Sean. Smart little buggy that, even has auto level booms by the looks of it too. Posh bit of kit!

If that 699 is a demo I'd be worried about the paint loss on the front hubs. .. .  not 4wd gear trouble already?!!  :o:D

dont miss much do ya trissy, noticed i had missed them when i posted the pics, also not done the rear centers either?? time for the paintbrush i thinks :D :D