ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

cheers lads, got the 625 out and sorted now, bit of a dust off ect, so shes going to be working soon,

been pondering a build to go with the fords i have to, cant decide what to make yet mind, guessing some sort of nh ,or maybe claas?

i can get a driver in the cab top comes off, just forgot, he was out taking a leak down the side when i took them pics honest ;):D :D :D :D

cheers colm, the collections getting there slowley now, next builds the later jd combine wise, after a nice 70's nh or claas that is

what about a nice tx34 if you are building a new combine mate lovely machines

One problem. . ..  the standard JDC set with his  :o

Got twice round a headland in one today and it started raining  >:(

Nice updates and fleet on the go at Ash Tree once again Sean.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

cheers pete, hopefully after my holiday work will have got a little slacker so i can get out i nthe shed and sort the other deeres for the collection, especially the 4240s shes been sat on the wheels and nothing else now for to long along with the other bits i need to do

cheers pete, hopefully after my holiday work will have got a little slacker so i can get out i nthe shed and sort the other deeres for the collection, especially the 4240s shes been sat on the wheels and nothing else now for to long along with the other bits i need to do

Cant wait for that  ;)

I have to go on with my stuff as well mate  :-\