ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

cheers guys

just spent the afternoon wiring in some new strip lights i got from work, a very nice neutral white light ,it seems to have worked a treat as the following pics to me at least look a lot clearer

009-14.jpg

010-15.jpg

one of mandys figures at work

011-13.jpg

013-9.jpg

i miss seeing layouts like this,just really life like,always something different everytime you look at it.any chance of an overall picture??please.....

yeah i will get a few later of the farm its self, once i fix the 3rd light, seems the bulbs gone so that ends a bit dark, the other 2 fields the other side aint quite finished yet,the ditches are in and the hill built into one ready, but  they require some more of mandys matts to finish them off, although the road ways all completed along with the concrete track into the older part of the farm from it

Spot on mate.. SUPERB... now.. plaster of paris (or filler... or similar)... few wheel tracks in a gateway.. some of Mandy's magic water in some of the cleat marks left by the wheels.... come on man... I've been waiting for someone to do that for bloody ages.... puddles as well... we want puddles  :P :P

Oh... by the way... that grass track looks wonderful as well... top job buddy  :-*

Sean that it outstanding!!!!, just need to wear in the bridge (kinda curved tracks into field??) with the tractors and it will be real!!! :) :)

Love the rear grass section!,......Mandy is a goddess!!!

and the lighting and ditches......even better!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

i basicly lifted the whole layouts field sections up by 1" by putting sheets of white polly material underneath the fiishes nick, being thin it follows the slopes i put in the boards, not so much this side mind, but also allowed me to cut out the ditches from the sheet back to the mdf underneath, i need to be able to remove it all should i move so using polly filler and similar wasnt really a option, plus this stuff was a waste from some furniture we had come, so waste not want not, next step is the road side main entrance, more of mandys mat to finish that side off

Seanykins, is it that the fields sit 1inch higher off your main board then, the polly material is then covered with the soil??, but roads and farm yard dont, they are at original height??

the roads ect have all been lifted, only bit that hasnt yet, is the main yard / farm, i may yet do that to so i can add a ditch through it where the old and new bit neet??? really depends if i can be bothered with all the work, it seems to fit fine as it is, i just add a slow ramp to the road side and the track sode to match them up