WOW thanks guys for all the wishes :) :) :) , mrs old ford has come home at 6 this evening, a lot better , but still not sorted they think its a combination of may be a virus and the pills she's on for ocd. got to have a monitor thing to keep a check on things. :) :)

WOW thanks guys for all the wishes :) :) :) , mrs old ford has come home at 6 this evening, a lot better , but still not sorted they think its a combination of may be a virus and the pills she's on for ocd. got to have a monitor thing to keep a check on things. :) :)

Phew... thats good news Markie...

postural hypertension ???

My Mrs has it when she's had anesthetic mate... more common in ladies I think... At least they can control that I guess... it's just 'baggy veins' basically was how I had it explained to me..

Still a bloody worry mate I bet  :o

Give Mrs Old Ford a kiss from me... when her hubby is not looking  ;):-*

My Mrs has it when she's had anesthetic mate... more common in ladies I think... At least they can control that I guess... it's just 'baggy veins' basically was how I had it explained to me..

Still a bloody worry mate I bet  :o

Give Mrs Old Ford a kiss from me... when her hubby is not looking  ;):-*

oh right  cheers Marky not it to all this tec stuff goes right over my head. :-[:-[ :-[

oh right  cheers Marky not it to all this tec stuff goes right over my head. :-[:-[ :-[

doesnt take much considering your a member team hobbit :D :D :D

any glad its sorted in a way and you know what to do ;) ;) :)

good news that shes home even if shes not 100% ok yet,

Thats good news.  Take good care of Mrs OF now Mark till she is completely better.

Sorry to hear Mrs old ford was ill, Glad that she is home now my thoughts are with you, I have ocd i no what its like the tablets make you go funny somtimes,  ;):)

thank guys :) :) i,m not on best form now, just my luck. hit my back on a scaffold pole, did not think much of it at the time . just swore a lot, now a big lump come up and it hurts like hell. plus to top it off i seem to have got the runs bad, must of been that pizza last night >:( >:(>:( >:( what a right pair :'( :'( on a good note if i do have to have the day off i've got GTA IV to play. ;D

thank guys :) :) i,m not on best form now, just my luck. hit my back on a scaffold pole, did not think much of it at the time . just swore a lot, now a big lump come up and it hurts like hell. plus to top it off i seem to have got the runs bad, must of been that pizza last night >:( >:(>:( >:( what a right pair :'( :'( on a good note if i do have to have the day off i've got GTA IV to play. ;D

sorry to hear that mate i got GTA it amazing insnt what have you got it on 360 or PS3  ;) ;)

Cheers lads but its my Dad that its rocked most he used to go out and help on her farm when he was younger in the holidays and weekend as she had no children and was never married the last time i seen him this upset is when he found out his sister had committed suicide  :( :( :(