A friend of mine (think I mentioned it on here at the time) lost her boyfriend last year to Leukemia. Yesterday she would have married him.

Cruel world sometimes. :(

so sad. The world is cruel sometimes. Tell her we are all thinking of her  :):-*

I no how you feel mate, im not missing school because i had it online but im missing the online teaching.

Its also quite scary to think that now you kinda on your own out in the big world but people are there to help.

Im having props going to collage as i struggle to get on with people my own age, well when they are all big headed.

Im glad to say though i get on with all the people on here that are my age and you seam like a top bloke to so dont worry.  ;):) :) :) :)

i know what you mean about geting on with people your own age  ;) its seams easier to talk to older people i find  :D :D  thanks mate  :)

Found out that a cousin of mine has got cancer, and theres nothing they can do for him, he's only 42, it certainly is a cruel old world :(

so sorry to here that, very sad, thinking of you and your famiy in this hard time  :-*:-*

• 2 weeks later...

oowww that looks painful Kev, tell him he needs a new tractor for being very brave  ;) ;) ;)

My daughter did that when she was about 5 and lost her new front teeth, its a very worrying time for any parent

regards

Mike

No he wasn't DIC!!

He wa snot allowed a tractor!! MRS BGU!!! :( :( He got the farm game for his DS instead! ;)

Got to wait 2 months to find out if his teeth will be ok. He only has two adult ones andit isone of them that has been bashed!!!

Poor old Ad, how is he Kev? Spirits up or is he feeling a bit sorry for himself?  :-\

(reckon Daddy ought to take him to the Deere Dealers for a cheer up session  ;))

Traci sends him a kiss...

(I'm off to pull wheelies with a loose front wheel, you never know. ... my luck might be in!! Wehey!!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

He's a lot more cheerful this morning - Thanks everyone.

Yes he was wearing a helmet and a really good job he was!!

The graze and lump above his left eye is really small. The peak broke off his helmet and you can see where the helmet has taken the impact above the eye. If he was not wearing one it would have been a lot worse!

He is going to take the helmet to school after the holidays to show the others - not many of them wear helmets!!!

He's a lot more cheerful this morning - Thanks everyone.

Yes he was wearing a helmet and a really good job he was!!

The graze and lump above his left eye is really small. The peak broke off his helmet and you can see where the helmet has taken the impact above the eye. If he was not wearing one it would have been a lot worse!

He is going to take the helmet to school after the holidays to show the others - not many of them wear helmets!!!

Good for him Kev... I'm glad to hear the little fella is on the mend as well... tell him I am SUPREMELY proud of him for wearing his helmet - I'll be showing my kids Adams pics when I get home tonight and INSISTING they wear their helmets from now on in  ;)

Good for him Kev... I'm glad to hear the little fella is on the mend as well... tell him I am SUPREMELY proud of him for wearing his helmet - I'll be showing my kids Adams pics when I get home tonight and INSISTING they wear their helmets from now on in  ;)

Good on him for wearing his helmet, as you say it could have been a lot worse if not. I dont see why people dont wear helmets on bikes ???:) :)