Forum Issues and Updates

Andy

i am unable to get into the forum on my desktop PC it doesn't recognise my user name or password I have requested a new password 4 times now but nothing has come through to my inbox emails,looked in spam deleted etc nothing there.

also doesn't work on my mobile phone either.

i can use my iPad only so I'm limited to what I can do on it.

any advice please

Mike R

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Got this when i went to login on my phone. And what new posts come up i only get to see it for first time then goes off . 

Screenshot_2016-02-29-12-19-39.png

I got that for a short time yesterday but it is fine now. 

• Like 1

I'm still not able to get on to the forum on my desktop PCs so I'm unable to post any pics and I wanted show my display cabinets.

Im unable to log in and it don't recognise my user name or password despite it being the same as when I use this iPad unfortunately this can't upload my pics.

can anyone come up with a solution please

Mike R

1 minute ago, Mike R ( Kentman) said:

I'm in now but for some reason it only lets me login with Facebook not straight in with the normal ftf loin page.

Mike, message Andy and get him to look into this. You have had this problem for a while now and he should be able to sort it. Have you tried logging on via another friends desktop or maybe a laptop, this will eliminate wether it is just your desktop that may be at fault.My desktop still runs on Windows xp, and it is slowly starting to reject web addresses as its so out of date. I hardly use it as I have an iPad and laptop and iPhone.

• Like 1

thanks Chris im sorted now hopefully, the funny thing was when I couldn't get on it, I was able to do a search on my own name and it found it and it also said I was signed it but on the screen it said login doesn't recognise my login name.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Don't now if its my computer or not but I have tried to reply to some posts but when I click on the Quote sigh up comes a quote from Tractorman810 dated 13-05-16 which I cant seem to get rid of so cant quote back to people I also think my PM may be stuck as well as I tried to pm someone a couple of weeks ago and could not as it had pictures/message in the way of the new message the old pm was to Chris Watson and Robbo sometime last year which seem to be stuck in the way , any ideas   

12 minutes ago, smithy said:

Don't now if its my computer or not but I have tried to reply to some posts but when I click on the Quote sigh up comes a quote from Tractorman810 dated 13-05-16 which I cant seem to get rid of so cant quote back to people I also think my PM may be stuck as well as I tried to pm someone a couple of weeks ago and could not as it had pictures/message in the way of the new message the old pm was to Chris Watson and Robbo sometime last year which seem to be stuck in the way , any ideas   

That's happened to me smithy, just reply in the box to that person again, all I did was put in a full stop or any other text and press save. Then try to reply to the topic again. I found this cleared the problem. My problem was in the " what's your latest ...." Topic. Make sure you delete the old message with the delete/ back arrow on your computer before you add the new text. 

1 minute ago, chris.watson said:

That's happened to me smithy, just reply in the box to that person again, all I did was put in a full stop or any other text and press save. Then try to reply to the topic again. I found this cleared the problem. My problem was in the " what's your latest ...." Topic.

This one has worked Chris my problem is also in the whats your latest topic, also the pictures I sent you last year are stuck so could not pm someone as I thought it would send the information I sent you and Robbo to someone else  

20 hours ago, smithy said:

just tried replying to Stabiliofarmer in what have you been doing or plan on doing and its gone though but got Tractorman810 quote stuck to it

Try another post in the same topic mate and it may be back to normal.

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

For the last 2 weeks i could not log in off my phone or PC this comes up on bought !

Has anyone have this happen to them .?

Screenshot_20161009-173219.png

2 weeks ,blimey you posted one of the last posts on the 5th of october mate , them irish clocks must be hellish fast:rolleyes:;D;D;D

• Like 3

We may well have been down again for the server migration ? Sure Andy will let us know , as to down time in general I have not recived those messages over the year until now ?? But if you do get them let us know it could be minor blips unique to you or it may be a sign of something brewing that Andy needs to be aware of . For a free forum we don't do to bad for actual down time really overall .

• Like 1