• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers lads, had it out on the layout  , finally found a decent tractor to pull the 8 ton marston ,cant wait to see it beside the uh activa

sent a mail off about the decals to, and have the right silver/grey for the wheels to, so once painted i can sort some front hubs out, and shes done

DSCF0064-3.jpg

i think she fits in well to your farm :-* the marston trailer... can you post a pic of the tailgate please :-\

can do, will try and find the topic first off though ,its fully functioning scratch built then resin cast, swings open with all the holding hooks ect on it, and working grain shoot, the top sheet also rolls up

its the origonal mf chassis hitch ect, just a wheel sawp and front hitch fitted, easier that way

so it isnt the typical 3point linkage on the other uh models eg deutz ttv tnd the britians / siku impliments can fit on it!

so it isnt the typical 3point linkage on the other uh models eg deutz ttv tnd the britians / siku impliments can fit on it!

i guess they can fit mate, havnt tried a siku implement on it yet, but its wide enough, will try that tommorrow now you have mentioned it, see if they fit, might even do it now

for berry first, heres a siku plough fitted, it will fit with ease jsut sits high, thats the hitch down, its the same thing on other uh hitches, all you need to do is file the bit of the hitch out where the small pins sit, ie the top of the angled part, so it sits flat

DSCF0066-3.jpg

DSCF0065-2.jpg

and for matty the back end of the trailer as requested

the surround where i cut the trailer and have fitted the latches ect to is also a resin bit i made for the job, so it gives the proper shape ect after cutting, just glues onto the metal work, then fit the bits you want

DSCF0069-4.jpg

DSCF0067-3.jpg

DSCF0068-3.jpg

Brilliant work Sean,I'm foaming at the mouth looking at that convo :D

How come you have screws holding the fronts on would the ttv hub pins not hold them on ???

its the origoanl mf chassi and that what holds the wheels on ,on that version, so filed the deutz hubs out ever so slighlty to make them fit and screwed them back on, pointless swapping the whole ftont axel for no reason