tm's first 16th convo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit more this afternoon, replaced the end arms with the proper stuff, and made the bucket for her to, it actually returns back to the pre tip position by its sekf, so once i have made the trip mech it will work as per the real thing all being well,will also have a muck fork and maybe??? a perry bale handler to if i get time

but i do fancy doing a nice tipping trailer for her now, that or convert a krone spreader to go on the back of the qd when i get another

DSCF0048-1.jpg

DSCF0049-2.jpg

DSCF0050-1.jpg

as you know I'm not a big fan of the red side but I've got to say you've made that into a nice looking model Sean ;):)

cheers mate, actually quite proud of her, it actually looks like it should do now, minus the laoder that is, looking at possibly casting the arches to what do you all recon, any takers, before i paint them up

cheers mate, actually quite proud of her, it actually looks like it should do now, minus the laoder that is, looking at possibly casting the arches to what do you all recon, any takers, before i paint them up

I think you should cast some Sean, you could be onto a winner there.

Sean, really does lool the biz mate. I just can't wait to see it sprayed up. When are you going to restore a real one then?

as soon as i can, we were actually talking about it the other day, and shes quite cool about it, so you never know sooner rather than later if i am lucky,we know a few people with space to store one

Hi Sean

I have been looking at this topic for up dates to progress most days and I am pleased to see it's coming on really well and it will look fantastic when it is painted and finished. I think the idea of casting the fenders is good but no body has said do the loader as well. If both could be done they would be coming to canada and I do not even own the tractor yet. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the finished Pictures soon.