tm's first 16th convo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well a little more this eve, have shortend up the first part of the arms from the knuckle back to the tractor, as the knuckle was to fer forward from the bonnet, also made the new uprights to mount it to,slightly taller ,thanks marcus your right it does look right now,sits level with the top of the bonnet

, and a tapered shape to , as i still wasnt happy with the first ones, so new under bracket uprights hydrallic points ect, also started the muck fork of to, although i need to respace the prongs, they just dont look right, but its deff 8 in the pics i have seen,front grill guard started ,had to be creative with the chin point a si cant find any really decent pics, but it look ok i think, and side support arms fitted to between the front and uprights to stop it spinning while lifting/lowering,which has helped no end actually

DSCF0052-1.jpg

DSCF0053-1.jpg

DSCF0054-1.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

cracking  transformation mate  the front guard should now come off , be turned upsidown & positioned under the loaderheld by two bits of tube then the tractors ready to be reversed out of the way !

it will mate, got the new cross bar all made ready with holes drilled out, just need to remove that temp white spacer and fit it in

Smart!!! Your doing this do a tee Sean. Will you take it apart to spray it then or is it on there for good now?

It all comes of mate, main loader  bar is held by 2 screws on the underside , the loader is/will be removable any way only fixed bit is the front "chin" bracket

Hi I just looked in for an update and saw the mods to the loader  mounts I think it looks  correct now I was not sure on the look before when you asked and did not want to post without giving correct info on the height and line of the booms to the bonnet ( why can't you find a picture when you need it). Did you ever think anymore about making a few  as I like it even more as parts are being added It is still on top of my want list. Keep up the good work

Regards Robert

right guys need some help here how does this basic frame work look to you all, have found a few pics , but very few of the open frame, used marcus's and a few mf broucher pics to work this, its not fixed in place yet, or quite level, needs a little shim packing bit on the rear uprights, but need to check shape ect before i go to far

DSCF0070-6.jpg

DSCF0071-5.jpg

DSCF0072-5.jpg

DSCF0073-5.jpg

Superb Mr P... superb buddy... look great to me...

I'm searching now for some windsreeen angle pics.. I'm not sue if it's the angle of the pic... or if the windscreen is a little too steep... it look like a QD angle... and I'm nort sure if that maybe a few degrees more upright than a flexicab one  :-\

I'll be back as Arnie said  ;D

Superb Mr P... superb buddy... look great to me...

I'm searching now for some windsreeen angle pics.. I'm not sue if it's the angle of the pic... or if the windscreen is a little too steep... it look like a QD angle... and I'm nort sure if that maybe a few degrees more upright than a flexicab one  :-\

I'll be back as Arnie said  ;D

more of a bend at the top you mean?? yeah, did think about that, but hard to tell from the few pics i had