tm's first 16th convo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going great guns sean  :)

windscreen wiper fixed from topright hand corner as you sit in the cab, single arm ;)

cheers mate will have a look at that, plans are for the doors in the eves this week all being well, ,not sure the laoder will get done totally before spalding mind will try my hardest

Sean not critiscising now but wasn't there a white bit between the top of the mudguard and the clear section  ???

theres a red bit mate, but i aint got round to fitting that yet, goes up the metal pillar and along the base of the arches, just awating my odour free super glue to fix it in place,normal glue snogs it or wont hold

still have to fit the red bit arround the front to, well over the battery bit, when a laoders fitted they leave out the glass at the bottom and the red palstic to, as its right on the cab and glass,

looking smart Sean, are you going to make a rear weight block for it?

yes i will be mate, once i get the cab done, its looking at me now saying hurry up, but the wind and rain outside is saying sod off :D :D

Now I have to admit that is looking  ;) ;) ;)

Not bad  :D :D :D

Fantastic effort mate  ;)

ta very much barry,  actually enjoying this one as its different in scale to what i normally do

Blooming hec Sean.. that is looking mighty fine mate... if the wiper is at the top of the cab.. she'll need square 'indicator' flaps in the red section atop of the wings...

I'm looooooooving this build mate... I hope we will see it at Spalding  :P :P :P

Blooming hec Sean.. that is looking mighty fine mate... if the wiper is at the top of the cab.. she'll need square 'indicator' flaps in the red section atop of the wings...

I'm looooooooving this build mate... I hope we will see it at Spalding  :P :P :P

shes been invited along with the 625 and the 3125 by the head man andy, hope to get her done to by then well the laoder ect to, doors are started, cut the top bits out of plastic ready, but need to reshape the windows a little with a file

Great Sean E baby... I can't wait to feast my eyes on that litle lady  ;D

and walk off with it while nobody is looking hopefully  ;D:D :D

mmmm she might get forgotten then???  ;):D :D

also plan something else at some stage to pair up on the qd one, will match her a treat if i can do it

got a little more done yesterday and just now, the trip mech is now working as it should via the lever inside the cab cant decide whether to make it removable or not, as keeping the pins in that hold the arms and rams is proving troublesom,although i sorted the pins for the bucket so i can change bits over now,the trip is sprung loaded so it returns to the closed position every time, the wires just temp fixed until its painted

DSCF0002a.jpg

DSCF0003a.jpg

DSCF0001-4.jpg

you havent realy converted a model MF have you mr pullen  :'( >:( >:(

I recon being that convincing you bought one of those fangled

"reverse partical shrinkers" off ebay  ::) ::)and you have procceded

to shrink a real MF 135 of some poor old hill farmer  ;):D :D :D :D

ohh cant wait to see it fitted with doors etc  ;):D;) ;) ;) ;)

well shes red now, still got lots to do mind, new chin mount to make for the front grill, but thanks to rorys pics i have it right no at least, need to re wire the trip mech as its set in the paint so wont return, nothing major ,next step buckets and hoese and a little help form the dr fergy hin self if he doesnt mind ;)

DSCF0004a.jpg

DSCF0005a.jpg

DSCF0006a.jpg

DSCF0007a.jpg