Wings Farm/ MD contractors

markduck

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what i managed to do today, slow but sure.

Where some machinery was stored is being converted to a sheep shed, for when we eventually get organised.

Muck clamp has had the wall put in, machinery is being stored there now. The concrete and gravel has been done round the back of the shed.

63c975e5.jpg

0b0ac52d.jpg

Some progress on the grain store, some more uprights and concrete panels. Now you can see the layout. The first bay on the right is the tipping bay, the one behind is where the elevators, drier and cleaner will be. Area to the left is the grainstore, probably be divided in half. The area behind is the machinery shed.

c7aa9a91.jpg

Grainstore and machinery shed is almost complete, some doors and interior detail still to do, also haven't decided whether to make a removeable roof or leave it roofless, for playability.

Machinery has been moved in already.

84e310e0.jpg

3ec55eaf.jpg

b0dd18b9.jpg

36ad9d2d.jpg

General shot of the farm. As you can see a building has been knocked down, that was the old grainstore, machinery is being stored in its place.

b7f69a34.jpg

Future plans, the building with the red oval round it will be moved to where the blue square. The circled silage clamp is to be replaced with a two bay clamp haven't decided on the exact location of that yet. Then i've got to decide on what buildings to put up, probably another machinery shed.

733a782f.jpg

Very nice, Mark. A great you have built yourself there mate. The grain store is really nice and makes for a superb centre piece. . . though being that it isn't in the centre itself means the eye is drawn across the rest of the farm first. Really nice mate.

where did you get the bales from i could do with some of those

[move]another annoying question from farmer1 [/move]

I made all the bales myself. Round bales are wood coated with sawdust or just black tape for silage. Then rectangle bits of wood coated with sawdust for big bales, still got to do some hay bales.

I made all the bales myself. Round bales are wood coated with sawdust or just black tape for silage. Then rectangle bits of wood coated with sawdust for big bales, still got to do some hay bales.

thanks. to the workshop!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the new muck clamp is complete, the muck can be moved out of the field. Job for the Fendt and 360.

58f89302.jpg

First load going through the yard

891162e3.jpg

The new JD 6930 coming back with some machinery.

abdb9f6d.jpg

Meeting the fendt in the yard entrance.

fd1bcbd4.jpg

Archived