Wings Farm/ MD contractors

markduck

nice layout ;D, looked through the full collection missed this one before :)you have a good collection of equipment and love yor detailling attention. You may have mentioned in your write up's but whats your round bales made from ???

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice layout ;D, looked through the full collection missed this one before :)you have a good collection of equipment and love yor detailling attention. You may have mentioned in your write up's but whats your round bales made from ???

They are all made from wood

Silage round bales is just dowel covered with black or white electricians tape

Straw round bales is dowel covered with sawdust

Straw rectangle bales is rectangular wood covered with sawdust

• 3 weeks later...

Not much has happened in terms of jobs, except the fencing has progressed.

However there has been some new purchases

2x KTWO muckspreads

Claas Liner 2900

2x Redrock slurry pumps

The JD 7530 arriving with one of the new spreaders, followed by the Fendt 818

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

First bucket load of muck going into the spreader, what a shame to get them dirty!!!!

DSC00476.jpg

some nice buys there mate, is that a proper wiking black beauty or a convo??  wouldnt get mine out and dirty i must say :D :D :D

Its a converted siku fendt 936, which i then converted to a black beauty, cost just as much as a black beauty though.

Put my new jigsaw to use straight away, converting a brushwood's tractor shed so that it has yorkshire boarding, makes it look a bit more realistic and fits in better with the layout. Plan to do the same to the other tractor shed.

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

Archived