Marky! Have you got a brochure on...

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Now then... 2 things....

1.  We have all reffered to the 284S as a 294... I wonder why that happened.. I've just had to have a look at mine... at it's a definate 284S - was there a 294S as well perhaps ???

2.  I have won the brochure now on ebay.. and it's here in my sweaty palms... I'll pop it up tomorrow night  ;)

;D

DSCF2046.jpg

this the siku other one soon to be owned by me its a 284s though

Now then... 2 things....

1.  We have all reffered to the 284S as a 294... I wonder why that happened.. I've just had to have a look at mine... at it's a definate 284S - was there a 294S as well perhaps ???

2.  I have won the brochure now on ebay.. and it's here in my sweaty palms... I'll pop it up tomorrow night  ;)

;D

1 i meanchen that in my above post and at spalding

2 thats good news

Did Siku make a model of that Colm  ???

Not that I can remember Mark :-\

Another example would be the MF 1014 was a Landini 10000S. In fact I know these were made in 1:32 as I have the MF version - think its ROS ;) (now serving as my hedgecutting tractor ;)

Missed opportunity for Siku there then.. I wonder if anyone has ever done a conversion then... should be a sinch for some of the lads on here...

As for the 1014... I've got that as well.. not a great model... but a Massey none-the-less... so it scores points in my book anyway  ;D:D :D

No worries Luke E baby... you know I luvs ya...

I'm still on the prowl for a 3050A brochure... rest assured... I'll get one... eventually  :-\

They seem quite rare, I've never seen a picture of a real 3050a let alone a brochure, but good luck finidng one! I know you'll do it Mark E Kins, and I suppose I luvs ya 2  :-*

The 284S and 294S in marky's brochure are built by Landini. Landini used the same cab as MF 600 series. MF owned a big percentage of Landini.

As I tried to say before the A in 3050A stands for Allrad or 4 wheel drive. Doesn't mean that MF produced a model with 3050A on the bonnet. Deere 3050's are refered to as 3050A doesn't mean it was written on the bonnet like that.

To get a model 294S with 600 series type cab you just need a ROS Landini and a pot of red paint.

The 284S and 294S in marky's brochure are built by Landini. Landini used the same cab as MF 600 series. MF owned a big percentage of Landini.

As I tried to say before the A in 3050A stands for Allrad or 4 wheel drive. Doesn't mean that MF produced a model with 3050A on the bonnet. Deere 3050's are refered to as 3050A doesn't mean it was written on the bonnet like that.

To get a model 294S with 600 series type cab you just need a ROS Landini and a pot of red paint.

so why is this one 2 wheel drive

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130214610518&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

robbo