Marky! Have you got a brochure on...

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know letters in the serial numbers gave the years of manufactuer, wasn't aware of the letters on the badge meaning much.........A afganistan?...........S spain......i know MF have or had factories there

i would like to think A is austria

that looks landinish alright, and the cab looks like a 600 cab, probably a sekura one?? or something domestic market italian, that works with landini

great to see a little italian in every big tractor manufacturer ha ha!

• 1 year later...

thought i may have had a brochure on it but no.. just the normal 3000 series  :-\  so thought it may have been worth while looking throught the old MF Modern Farming magazines, went through all the issues from 1986-89 and no mention of the 3050a you speak of  :-\ :-\ strange.....

still no leaflet Luke but this mysterious tractor has made it's rounds here before !

maybe a few more clues yet to be found , have we no Euroland members that could find some info for us ?  would imagine Germany / Italy would be the first place to look maybe drop a line to thomas or feli

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=5150.0

most of the d versions i found were listed as turkish built??? most had been posted by a turkish guy, so maybe it does denote country of build, as even the newer versions on there ,bit like markys 410 in bonnet looks are listed as turkish built

Most of the Uzel built MF's had a letter prefix (or it that suffix)... I am pretty sure that the A denotes the country of manufacture... and I believe the 3050a looks (if the model is accurate) to be Italian built  :-\

Perhaps someone should write to Classic Massey Magazine in the letters page - I could get paid for digging into it then  :D :D

i did wonder if  benny's 3050a was a true representation of an actual tractor , i cant see siku making that big an error .

the tractor in question would have been landini built so it may just be it's still out there