Some interesting MF plant from days gone by...

Quite interesting, that front end loader looks like quite a piece of work. I'd be curious to see some of the specs on that machine if you have a chance to post them up sometime mate.  :)

Quite interesting, that front end loader looks like quite a piece of work. I'd be curious to see some of the specs on that machine if you have a chance to post them up sometime mate.  :)

I'll pop it up later on Tim... looks like a real monster doesn't it..

Badge engineered Hanomag I believe  :-\

Ta much for posting - think I've seen a brochure for the rear dump before - looks like a Shawnee Poole welded to a tractor!

It is a Shawny Poole James.... I'm sure of it... in actual fact.... I have the Shawnee Poole brochure somewhere... I'll pop that up as well tonight...

Nice Marky, there's a much smaller version of that 88 wheeled loader - not sure on it's number - just up the road, will have to look out a pic of it for you........ ;)

Yes please Mart.... I'd love to see that mate...

They did a similar loader to this from the 11 to the 88 really....

I've got brochures on most of them.... the MF11, MF22, MF33, MF44, MF55, MF66, MF77