Markies loaner.... check out this tired old lady.... MF2640 2wd...

Lord Ferguson

Yes Marshman... I'm going to be baling my waste with it.. and other peoples hopefully..

Simon... give me the 2640 over that case anyday buddy...  ;)

er a lot of money to sit baling waste isnt it  ;D ;D i think its just an exscuse to buy a new massey lucky sod  ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're going to be responsible for the demise of that damsel in distress (the 2640) by not rescuing her - Marky killed a Massey!  ;D ;D

>:( - don't even go there John.. you are tugging on the old heart strings now mate  >:( :'( :'( :D :D

You tight sod not buying a Dyna 6  ::) ::) you wait that gearbox i'll drive you mad heap of junk to change  >:( >:(

:D :D - I'm a simple lad... don't want all that fangle technology thanks  :-[ - if it's bad... I guess I'll have to put up with it  :'(

I've got a 5445 coming Mart... it was built lasty Friday... I'm NOT SO patiently awaiting delivery  :'(

As for you Luke.... I say No No No  :D :D

No Marky you haven't been given a Friday Afternoon 5445!  ::)

I'm sure it will up to the usual MF standard.

I do think you should do the gallant thing and save the old 2640. I'm sure with a bit of reinforcing and raising the ceiling slightly it will go on top of your cabinet with the sign! :D

Buy it Marky!

You know you want to. JUst think if you let it go back it may come past you on the way to the scrap heap then think how you will feel. Not wanting to make you feel guilty or anything.  ;D

Well marky i must agree whit the rest!

Or ask the dealer iff he want's to give it as a customer gift whit the new tractor ;D

And then the dealer can keep the Siku MF5455 him self as you already got that one ;);D:D :D

Oh come on Marky - its hard for me to say this but you have to rescue it - look at the strong money the 2685 made at the last Cheffins sale - nothing to lose mate ;)

So you're going to be responsible for the demise of that damsel in distress (the 2640) by not rescuing her - Marky killed a Massey!  ;D ;D

Oh dear I can see this haunting Mark :D :D

Stop it you mean bunch... I'm pink lint now... not a penny to spend on things like this.... even my Bank manager has stopped answering my calls  :D :D :-[ :'(

Oh dear and I sent you that link to a Kverneland match plough near to you as well last night ::);D:D :D

Oh dear and I sent you that link to a Kverneland match plough near to you as well last night ::);D:D :D

Best be a good crosshaft in it to cope with Marky's bendy furrows :D :D

He will need a 5f reversibel now Gav with this 2640 ;) ;)

You can't go around rescuing every old heap of scrap that comes your way. If you want to do up a 2640 I suggest you look for a good 'un. Anyway, when you've had that nice new Massey for a few weeks you'll forget all about this old heap ;D ;D

You can't go around rescuing every old heap of scrap that comes your way. If you want to do up a 2640 I suggest you look for a good 'un. Anyway, when you've had that nice new Massey for a few weeks you'll forget all about this old heap ;D ;D

FINALLY... A sensible post I can agree with 100% - thanks James..

James F for Prime Minister  ;D

FINALLY... A sensible post I can agree with 100% - thanks James..

James F for Prime Minister  ;D

God help us all if that comes true :D :D - although I have to agree he speaks some sense...sometimes :D :D

re the 5445, how many hp is it? someone i know has just bought one (4wd with dyna 4) and says its 85hp yet farmers guide buyers list quotes them at 100/110hp, can you help??

that 2640 is a true classic, my dad had a A reg one from new till 1993, get that one bought, ?2000 should easily get it as it looks a dog with scope to do up ;)

Marky could you please kindly donate the 2640 to me when you have finished with her as she would make a great companion for mine ;D ;D ;D

PS a tractor is never on its last legs        It just goes lame for a while ;)

re the 5445, how many hp is it? someone i know has just bought one (4wd with dyna 4) and says its 85hp yet farmers guide buyers list quotes them at 100/110hp, can you help??

that 2640 is a true classic, my dad had a A reg one from new till 1993, get that one bought, ?2000 should easily get it as it looks a dog with scope to do up ;)

That's interesting Mike... I've had it quoted to me at 90hp.. my brochure says 90hp as well  :-\ - As for the 2640... I'm with you on that one mate... if I had a few k spare I'd be buying this one.. alas it will have to remain with it's current owners for now..

I missed a MINTER 2680 last year... it went for ?7k as well  :o :o :o

Marky could you please kindly donate the 2640 to me when you have finished with her as she would make a great companion for mine ;D ;D ;D

PS a tractor is never on its last legs        It just goes lame for a while ;)

I was going to ask you for your bonnet actually Scott  :D :D :D

Lame... this one's got two broken ankles then I reckon  :D :D