The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

I've not done much with her recently Nick... although I am going to have a pootle in her tomorrow afternoon I think.. She's done about 90 hours now I think.. most of which have been driving in and out of my warehouse  :D :D :-[

I'm hoping to ghet a bit of work for her after harvest... maybe a bit of ploughing or something  :-\

Are you driving or are you hiring someone in for that job Mark ???;D

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boys can be soooooo hurtful  :'( :'(

You just watch this space... I'll be posting pictures of my mates ploughing when its done  >:( - you'll all eat your words then  >:(:P :P :P

I'm looking forward to that Mark... I've never tasted words before... is it a Cambridge dish  ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

She's sharpened the tines on the front at written Sean on one and Pullen on the other  :o:D :D

I think you are right there buddy.. was a bit silly really  :-[

oh nuts, will a sorry stop the accident or just run away and set up in italy?? might just be far enough away what do you think

sorry honest, weathers great her in italy, not saying exactly where i am but wil keep in touch,  :D :D :D :D :D

alright Sean ,when did you get here then?, i've been staying here now since xmas 2006 ;):D :D :D....ever since i sent him a few ebay links :D :D :D

Any more close ups of Mrs C she doesn't look the monster you made her out to be from those pics Ferguson either that or this Carling's some good gear  :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D let us know when you land over here after that comment simon, we will get you intorduced to the better bars itallian churchs so you settle in faster mate :D :D